European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

We Love Cricket Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching the One day match S.A v Pakistan .

Tsotsobe to Imran Farhat, 1 run, OUT, flicked away from off, with the angle, and they are appealing for obstructing the field. This is placed to the right of long leg, Farhat is adamant about the second, Hafeez is slow to turn, and he starts running with half an eye on the throw coming from the keeper to the bowler, and is hit by the throw. Hafeez has altered his course only slightly, but that is good enough to rule a batsman out under the new playing conditions. Hafeez is livid as he goes back; possibly he feels he didn't alter significantly or intentionally but he did alter the line of running if only slightly. First man to be given out obstructing the field after the new playing conditions were introduced

Tough call i rekon. Mind you they keep changing the rules in ODI's it's hard to keep up .

Really want Pakistan to win . Hopefully Afridi will go big , love watching him when he has his eye in . Only comes off about 1 in 10 though .

Here we go for the final test, can compton prove his worth as an opener, can broad carry on with his recent eexcellent bowling form, and who will stake a real claim for the ashes squad?

A very intriguing 5 days to come! :D

Tough call i rekon. Mind you they keep changing the rules in ODI's it's hard to keep up .

Yeah, couldn't believe that was out, although by the sound of things it was the right call under the new rules (didn't even realise we had new rules).

And mrcientist, you've still got a few more games against NZ before you worry about the Ashes ;). And besides, we're better than the Aussies anyway ;)

I hadn't heard about the rule change either. Back in the day it was obviously not in the spirit of the game but plenty of batsmen were willing to wear a direct throw flush in the back to stop a run out. I guess with the amount of padding these days it was becoming more common.

Doesn't hurt to look to the future though aye? :) But I take your point, let's see if we can win this first... then we'll see :D

Nice first session. Should be a worry when Fulton starts looking comfortable. Surprised Bracewell wasn't picked though.

Sloppy shot before lunch really, fingers crossed England have a slight impetus after the break now!

2nd new ball, 227/1. We will take that any day of the week.

The ashes should be interesting, Australia have no batsmen, England have an average bowling line up at best. Monty is struggling and even Anderson and Broad have struggled to move the ball.

Watching the One day match S.A v Pakistan .

Really want Pakistan to win . Hopefully Afridi will go big , love watching him when he has his eye in . Only comes off about 1 in 10 though .

Brimz, being a local boy have you ever been to see Gloucester in Bristol? Thinking about taking my boy this year.

We can't have this thread falling off the first page.

How the fuck this thread managed to reach a second incarnation (whenever a mod notices it's overdue) is truly beyond my ken :|

At least it's not the football thread though.

I was hit very hard in the head with a cricket bat once. Other than that I have little to add on the topic.

Carry on, cricket peeps. If you must.

And whilst this is the only live thread in EADD... post in other EADD threads puh-leeese, IJ. Your absence from anywhere but the cricket thread has been noted <3

Status
Not open for further replies.