Ways to increase other people's buzz.....any suggestions?!

Hedonistic Angel

Bluelight Crew
Hay there fellow bluelighters!! It's nice to be back.
I'm going rolling tommorrow for the first time in a while, and one of the greatest feelings I get when buzzing, is making other people experiences better. I really want to do some nice things to the people I roll with, to show them how much I love em all. I'm armed with a Vicks nasal spray already....but can anyone suggest anything else.
Thanx and Spanx!!
Angel of all things Pleasurable
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
------------------
*************************Remember: There's three E's in 'Believe'!!************************

Hey Angel,
If you can move your hands fast, get a good groove to the music and be creative then get a couple of glowstix and play aorund with giving all the other happy rollers glow shows in there face.
If your interested then email me at [email protected] and i can give you some really crazy things to do during glowshows to impress the hell out of everybody your giving them to and at the same time bring them to a higher peek!!
The Doc

i always enjoyed putting on light shows for my fellah rollers, btw, i made a kickass tshirt design that i would love to share with you peeps. just a matter of time before i display it on this forum.
------------------
PhrEakyKat
*grrroowwll*
fun for all
[email protected]
*SMILES!!!*

My and my fellow e-tards will sometimes sit around and squeeze and pull on each others hands and play with each others hair and stuff....Or hang upside-down off the furniture...It sounds really strange, but when you're on 'e', weird stuff feels neat, and it seems that the stupider the things you do on 'e', the higher you seem....

The simplest and most effective technique is a smile
smile.gif

Jase

here's spme kewl stuff to try
smile.gif
i posted this before in a similar thread called "fun things to do on e". if you want more ideas you should try doing a search on this topic. i guarantee there are dozens of posts on this subject in the archives. also, search for a post by xmonsoonx. he posted a list a couple of times on here that has about 100 fun things to do on e.
anyways, here they are:
ok, you have to try these two things while rolling. bear with me 'cause the explanations take a while, but these are guaranteed to take you higher!!! (enough of the infomercial ) i posted them on the old board, but it crashed right after
1) basically you want to start in a standing position, and take an inhale on an inhaler. then, as you inhale more deeply (all one breath) lift you arms from your sides until they're above your head. you should be trying to stetch as high as you can, while still holding your breath. as soon as you can't hold your breath any longer, exhale and bend at the waist until your hands are touching your toes. and that's it! the stretching feels great, and the halding your breath and head by your knees gives crazy head rushes. potent technique!!
2) this one is trickier 'cause it takes about 7 people. basically you're going to try something like crowd surfing, but we call it lifting...and it'll take you to heaven! get 6 helpers and 1 lucky bastard who gets lifted (the liftee, the helpers can switch and try it after). first off, get the helpers to surround the liftee and start massaging him/her all over (legs, chest, head, back, etc... make sure you have one person behind the liftee because you want them to totally relax from the massageing, and eventually have them fall back into your arms. once this happens, have 3 helpers on each side and they all lift the liftee into the air. what a fucking rush!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
while they're still in the air try al kinds of things. try lifting and then lowering a bit, try making the liftee's body go in a wave from side to side and back to back, and try tilting their body so that their head is lower than their feet.
hopefully everyone will try these out, they work for me. let me know what you think
plur
------------------
"You're all blue! YOU'RE ALL BLUE!!"

I am married but I fantasize alot about the Hedonistic Angel. You and me with a Maxwell CD on.......Till Da Cops come Knockin.................experimenting wit sensations of da skin.........You sound like one of the most giving and lovin women I ever fatasized about......Peace......God bless you..........and be careful.
If you are not programming yosef........sombud ese is.............JN

I'm glad you like my girlfreind Vietvet, but the thought of you fantasizing over her kinda gets to me... no offence, especailly if you didn't mean it that way, but I hope you can see my point!
Email Me....
PLUR
------------------
Everything begins with an "E"!
[This message has been edited by Sambo (edited 31 January 2000).]