• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Wayne Carey - King Fuckwit

this is not a rumour. it is the truth whole truth nothing but the truth. west coast eagles captain ben cousins and ruckman micheal gardiner are the two alleged persons caught buying cocaine. this comes from a very reliable source, being a prominent west australian sports journolist

Anyone remember when Gilchrist and Slater were arguing?
Then Slats got dropped?
I have a inside source that says this was a similair situation.
Anyway shouldn't go starting nasty rumours....ooops

Ok now I don't really like Warne Carey at all, but I really don't think that his personal life should come into this at all.
We are all human, not one single person here is perfect, therefore we all make mistakes. I think the same rule applies to him. Yes I think he's a fuckwit for what he's done, and perhaps even more of a fuckwit, because of other incidents that's happened with him before this (when he grabbed a girls breasts down in King St.), BUT who are we to judge him? Yes I'm sure we all have an opinion, but really should he be treated any more harshly because he's a footballer?? Personally I think that for once the media should leave him and his wife alone for awhile and let them sort it all out between themselves.
Please note what I'm saying here doesn't mean that I'm excusing his actions at all, rather I think he's an asshole, but these things happen all the time, doesn't mean that the Herald Sun has any right to publish any of this on the front cover ffs.
I suggest some of you stop reading the Herald Sun!

He does however make millions becuase he's Wayne Carey - not from football, from sponsorship. He's selling his name...
Just a thought... although I do think this is all a bit vulture like, you can't say he should be treated like any other member of the public because he's not really...

Sponsorship deals come along because he is a talented footballer.
But, yes, he does sell his name.
What difference does that make? I don't believe selling your name also meant selling your right as an Australian citizen to personal privacy. I also don't think that being in the public eye meant also having to bear every single humiliation in front of 19.5 million people.
I think this is a fascist-mob mentality for ideas or people that you don't like and is a good way of dehumanising them.
A hypothetical to demonstrate what I mean.
----
The AFL has been proposing recreational drug tests on players lately. In order to keep their name "clean" this would mean that if they are at a quiet party in the off-season and someone passed a spliff around they would have to reject. If they didn't the AFL on finding out would penalise them and create immediate headlines.
Is it right for them to be shat upon by the press because they did something that most of us do but that a lot of people don't like even though it was none of their business anyway?
Dope as we know is against the law, however the AFL have no legal juristiction to press legal charges for use of drug taking. So what I'm saying is that all this does is to divulge the private lives of footballers to the public and AFL.
-----------
What Carey did doesn't involve us. When the public scrutinise this story they don't just impose itself on Carey the tool, it imposes itself on Carey and all the parties involved who are trying to work this out, guilty and innocent. Git it?
-F.
ps. sorry about length, my $.02

Q. How are Anthony Stevens and Ansett the same?
A. They both got fucked by the big 'Roo!
But seriously - who gives a fuck? Tell me we have stooped this low where all I can hear on AM radio for 3 days in a row now is Wayne Fucking Carey. Its fucking Football... And its a fucking Affair... Tell me we have never heard of these two things, neither of them are new to us... But for some reason , Everyone gives a shit?
Why?

the name Carey is marketable because Wayne Carey is an unusually gifted footballer. it is also something that i assume he has worked towards for a considerable time and is deserved, despite recent inappropriations. but hey, it looks like Nike is going to rescind their contract anyway, enacting an "improper conduct" clause. so really, who gives a fuck?

pleo, yeah im probably clouded ie:angry at him for doing such a horrible thing and ruining 2 marriages. but my comment about "net nerds" was to highlight the asburdity of a few posts calling him a fuckwit etc( apologies to the masses. i was a lil harsh, just angry i spose). ..how many BLers actually know him. unless anyone does then how do you know hes a such n such, apart from his indescretions that we all know about?
and well depending on the drug taker dude im sure your aware than in too many cases peoples drug habits do hurt others...(i hardly think that these things can be compared)..they both suck ass majorly.
so, yeah, apoligies...but its not a cool thing to see someone youve admired since you were little do such a shit thing.
[ 16 March 2002: Message edited by: *E*van ]

I spose that's an unfortunate price of celebrity - if people are going to admire someone without having met him them it logically follows that if they fuck up then people will most likely hate them without having met them too. Celebrity is like two extremes - either the masses approve of you or they disapprove... but rarely do the masses really know the celebrity in question. :)

wayne carey is a wanker.
He's riuned his career as a footballer over cheating on his wife.....
and you think someone would have more brains than to pick your own teammate as well.

Speaking from a WA perspective, we reckon he's one of the biggest tossers in the game. Not bigger than Kouter though.
So I think it's pretty funny that he got caught, but I feel sorry for his wife and Stevens.
Overall summary = Carey is a fucking tool.

i think he should have kept his dick in his pants..... i mean imagine how many kids are out there wearn his number on there backs...
WHAT A DISGRACE...

Anyone that plays footy is a King Fukwit. It doesn't matter that he's been shagging his maytes wife and cheating on his own. He's already a footy player so he couldn't get much worse. Bluddy skips
Disclaimer: I don't like to be serious

hhhhmmmmm, have any of you seen Steven's misses WOW FUCKING WOW !!!!! Worth a shag i reckons.....

Yeah, he royally fucked up, but I didnt believe during the Bill Clinton fiasco that anyone deserved media coverage like that, and I still don't.
There's something fucked with society when someone is hated more for cheating on his wife than for torching a backpacker's hostel.
That said, he IS a wanker ;)

Muhahahaha........ahhhhh thats ashame.Well he would have got caught eventually,too bad the press found out you know what they're like.LOL