• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

Was this a sign from God?

I sensed it was more an affectionate joke than anything. :) I mean, he probably does watch the muppets.

Yes, but some don't sense so much, LOL. People just want to see things in the most offensive way, or the most negative way, especially if they're eager to get into a conflict with you.

Maybe it's my motherly side, BD.

Although I don't think I'll have any children, because I don't want to commit myself, I'm actually very motherly. Especially as a child, extremely so. When I was 7 my uncle's GF brought their baby home from hospital and when she put it in my arms I was just overwhelmed with motherly feelings and felt it would be the greatest happiness to have a child.

It's funny, but the motherly instinct is actually the strongest in girls as children. That's why they're always dragging dolls around, they love them like they were real. Anyway, I don't think I'll have any children, but I would like to take care of a needy child and give it everything and an idyllic life like I had as a child. Maybe I could foster sometime.

LOL wtf guys. I passed out last night, woke up, went to school, got home, worked on a holocaust essay (above and beyond what was required) whilst burning a Windows recovery disk.

I laughed so hard when I opened this thread I nearly cried.

Thank you guys so much.

Today is Mexican Idependence Day, as well as my best friend's birthday.

Not to mention my father's death anniversary.

I've never been happier on today than right now.

Thanks again. No longer want to derail this thread.

Nix out!

:)

^ This is a great idea, for many reasons mostly because nothing in a child's life is more important then having a mother's love.

Yep. A mother's love is something almost divine. That experience represents the safest feeling I've had.

You understand a lot for your age. Maybe you're one of these spiritual children they talk so much about. First it was indigo children, then there was crystal children, but the millennials are supposed to be very high-consciousness or highly evolved souls who have come to start a new world, etc.

The most evolved souls see the New World order as A trap.

There's more to having a high consciousness, though. And you don't need to believe in spiritual things to have a high consciousness. It tends to lead in that direction, but that's not what it's all about.

Yeah if you believe in spiritual "things" you are just worshipping idols or itching for an escape realm. Not saying they do not exist, they DO, but it's purely dark and witchcraft for living humans. Meditation is purely neutral however, and your conscious has more to do with you and what the present moment feels like not what you just Know about stuff out there to channel.

Okay... so I overdosed on Xanax and Opana a few years back. I was unconscious to the point that the paramedics had to give me a shot of Narcan. I was bought to the hospital and early the next day I left. My buddy comes to pick me up with a group of about four or five people. On the way to Walmart my friend starts telling me how I need Jesus in my life. I tell him I will believe when I get a sign and all that typical non-Christian drivel. So, we walk into Walmart about ten minutes later. As we're shopping, a VERY old lady walks directly to me, without even looking at the four other people I was with. She hands me a slip of paper and says "God told me to give this to you." On the paper, I kid you not, there is a man waking up on a hospital gurney from a drug overdose, and above that in big, bold writing there is caption that says: "Back from the dead? Here is a message from Jesus." The pamphlet went on to explain who Jesus is and quoted some bible verses. What do you think about this? Coincidence? Message from God? I shy away from it being a coincidence. But I don't know if I'd go as far as to call it a message from God.
This sounds really scary. I'd take this is a final warning. Turn your life around before you end up suffocating in your puke! I hope you still have the pamphlet and read it.I hope dimebag is okay. He's not been on for 1 months. I hope he's ok and didn't go on binging. :(

Last edited:
Without a doubt in my opinion. I have experienced signs in the past myself regarding issues in my life unrelated to drugs or drinking, and this is exactly the sort of thing that happens. Somehow, something happens that speaks directly to you, out of nowhere. Given the nature of what happened and the particular sign you experienced, it is clear that God is desperately trying to keep you safe here on Earth. God knew that you were in trouble and needed help, and he reached out to you..... through an old lady in a Wal-Mart parking lot. As she said, God told her to give it to you. Signs happen in unusual ways because God is not a human, God is an omnipotent force that exists throughout the entire universe, through every atom and molecule. When the force of God wants to communicate with you, God can simply make things happen to show you something. God can make anything happen imaginable to tell you something. Please take this sign extremely seriously and stay safe. Also, if you believe, God will be more able to reach you and it is possible you will experience more signs in the future.

God can make anything happen imaginable to tell you something.

If god is so concerned, then why won't she just fix the problem? I mean, she's omnipotent, right? Why play the game of signs and messages, and risk and sacrifice human life for your own amusement?

Because of sadism.

Nah, it's because "god" isn't a self-aware dude or madam up on high directing things.

So Christians worship Jesus the Son and say Amen. The ancient Egyptians worship Amen Ra the Sun. It's not coincidence, Catholics took the ancient Egyptians Book of the Dead and copied it almost word for word. Amen...or is it Amen Ra - lol!!! Miracles do happen 🙏 they happen to me all the time. 👽😇❤️🔥🌈⚡⭐♈🗝️🌅

So Christians worship Jesus the Son and say Amen. The ancient Egyptians worship Amen Ra the Sun. It's not coincidence, Catholics took the ancient Egyptians Book of the Dead and copied it almost word for word. Amen...or is it Amen Ra - lol!!! Miracles do happen 🙏 they happen to me all the time. 👽😇🔥🌈⚡⭐♈🗝🌅

Clearly it’s a sign. Had I had that I would of shrubbed it off as a coincidence. But in 05 after surviving a drug over dose I saw so many things that indicated to me God is real.

it was like He had to hammer it into my head to change my ways.

Even a naturalist can see this as a sign. We often give excuses why we can’t or don’t want to change. But I tell you when I fully surrendered to God I had a blast. It was like I was baptized in love and I started to seethe World through different eyes. Not some plain matter but something awesomely created.