• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Warning about clonaz and diphenedine

Errrrtm paratomol OD is agonising take it from someone who was on a iv drip for four days after doing so.

Evey

Christ Evey, that's horrendous. Have you fully recovered now or do you have residual organ damage? Do you mind me asking how many you took?

My friend's wife died a lingering death from abuse of co-codamol. She'd been battling alcoholism for 20 odd years (it got to the stage where she was drinking mouthwash if no other alcohol was available), so her liver was probably fucked anyway. But during the last few years of her life she'd developed an addiction to the codeine in co-codamol. This appeared to be helping to cut her alcohol intake, but no-one was aware of just how many she was taking - apparently it was up to 10g of paracetamol per day - until one day she lapsed into a coma and died of multiple organ failure 3 days later. Nasty, nasty stuff...

also people don't necessarily call an ambulance because they back out but because they've no choice as they're in agony. Can people not make judgements about such things? Not everything is black n white.

FUBZ, about 60. Yea I've recovered.

Evey

Hey guys don't shove your dick in the waste disposal unit it might hurt a bit.

Mixing CNS depressants CAN CAUSE DEATH. A large dose of CNS depressants CAN CAUSE DEATH. This may seem like something obvious for those of us keen on pharmacology but sadly some people don't measure dosage and/or know interactions due to consequences of the war on drugs. Suicidal teens and chemicals do not mix well, it seems like hex found this out the hard way...its sad to see these things happen when places like BL have been around for so long.