European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Warning about clonaz and diphenedine

hexagram

Bluelighter
last night I was taking cider mixed with diph and about 25mgs clonaz (ove r the course othe nighgt)

I eneded up jumping outn a second story window with blood pouring out my kneecap.

not acombo for those considering it.

Jesus, sorry to hear that.

What exactly happened, was it a suicide attempt in a perceived moment of despair or where you confused and didn't realise it was a window etc?

Did you cut your knee before hand?

Alcohol n benzos are damgerous together. They're both depressants of the central nervous system n can csuse respatory despeession, even death. They're both downers so can also lead to feeling depressed (alcohol does this alone).

Be safe x

Evey

Alcohol n benzos are damgerous together. They're both depressants of the central nervous system n can csuse respatory despeession, even death. They're both downers so can also lead to feeling depressed (alcohol does this alone).

Be safe x

Evey

Quoted for truth - benzos and booze can be enjoyable in small doses but never ends well if the dosed is increased. Diph is a nightmare of a drug - knocks me out but then come the nightmares and I can pretty much forget doing anything the next day if alcohol was consumed.

Be careful hexagram.

Every time I hear someone has taken diph it always seems to be followed by negative outcome, in my opinion x

Evey

Alcohol? Did nobody pick up on the fact he said 25mgs of clonazepam? That alone is enough to make most people black out and go on a complete rampage. I know someone who took 4 rivtrol 4mg clonazepams and said he lost an entire week of his life. When he woke up he'd threatened to murder the mother of his kids, threatened to murder his own family and then got sectioned for threatening to cut himself. Guy is normally stable too. The half life of clonaz is frightening. hexegram will still have alot in his system just now, before you go doing anything even more stupid like now is a good time to smoke heroin...

No offense meant hex but you've been around 3 years. Yet you seem to be reverting in intelligence.

Alcohol? Did nobody pick up on the fact he said 25mgs of clonazepam? That alone is enough to make most people black out and go on a complete rampage. I know someone who took 4 rivtrol 4mg clonazepams and said he lost an entire week of his life. When he woke up he'd threatened to murder the mother of his kids, threatened to murder his own family and then got sectioned for threatening to cut himself. Guy is normally stable too. The half life of clonaz is frightening. hexegram will still have alot in his system just now, before you go doing anything even more stupid like now is a good time to smoke heroin...

No offense meant hex but you've been around 3 years. Yet you seem to be reverting in intelligence.

I think we all did hence the warnings in our posts about mixing etc ? There has been a few threads removed so I'm assuming that you are referring to them.

25mg of clonaz is a huge dose

really man, .5 sends me to sleep and walking into tables, 25mg, + diphenidine, that is really really not good.

glad you are alive, please try to learn from what happened and steer yourself away from such dangerous behaviour.

Stay safe.

Hex, you've got to let go mate. University, good times, women, they're all a 'flash in the pan'. When (if) you get to my age you'll realise this. Look forward, not back, and stop doing stupid amounts of deadly drugs. If Knock was still here, he'd tan yer fuckin arse for you...

Combining alcohol with either one of those substances if a recipe for foul ups! Glad you survived that.

Diphenedine has been around too long. Is it still legal? Government bans Al-Lad, leaves this shit freely available?

Hex, you've got to let go mate. University, good times, women, they're all a 'flash in the pan'. When (if) you get to my age you'll realise this. Look forward, not back, and stop doing stupid amounts of deadly drugs. If Knock was still here, he'd tan yer fuckin arse for you...

Knock was the first person I thought of when I read the word; diphenidine now I know that none of us know truly it was diph but it scares me when I read of people taking it n never heard a positive outcome of people discussing taking it, personally.

I really miss knock <3 :(

Hex please stop self-sabatazing n get some help. You're taking a lot of downers which MAY be causing your depressed n suicidal feelings that you've discussed on Bluelight a few times.

There's a lot of people here care for you n worry about you. Please reach to someone before it's too late for you to do so<3

I don't any malice in this just want you to be safe n sort yourself out xxxx

Combining alcohol with either one of those substances if a recipe for foul ups! Glad you survived that.

Diphenedine has been around too long. Is it still legal? Government bans Al-Lad, leaves this shit freely available?

Would it really matter? People are going to get the if they want them enough, legal or not x

Evey

.5 sends me sideways, I can't imagine what double figures would do.. I'm a fucker for poly drug use but you're taking it to the extreme Hex..

Stop it.. ya hear.. go to bed and give ya head a wobble <3

Alcohol? Did nobody pick up on the fact he said 25mgs of clonazepam?...

He said "about 25mgs clonaz"

Which means it wasn't 25mgs... probably about 8mgs, but calling it "about 25" is going to rape eadd of it's sympathy all over again. Hex, why do you keep making these threads... what is it you want!?

He said "about 25mgs clonaz"

Which means it wasn't 25mgs... probably about 8mgs, but calling it "about 25" is going to rape eadd of it's sympathy all over again. Hex, why do you keep making these threads... what is it you want!?

He probably doesn't want to be reading stupid posts like yours. Whether he took 1mg and a shandy or 25mg and a bottle of whisky is irrelevant. The point is he isn't in a good place, maybe he does want or need some attention. What's so wrong with that?

I certainly don't feel raped of sympathy, I feel genuine concern for a young guy who is clearly quite lost.

He probably doesn't want to be reading stupid posts like yours. Whether he took 1mg and a shandy or 25mg and a bottle of whisky is irrelevant. The point is he isn't in a good place, maybe he does want or need some attention. What's so wrong with that?

I certainly don't feel raped of sympathy, I feel genuine concern for a young guy who is clearly quite lost.

Agreed.

And IF Hex was/is attention seeking then he has obviously lacked that attention in the past n is in need of it as well as compassion n empathy. That's what he needs not judgement.

Evey

I agree he cannot be in a good place regardless, and it's wrong to judge as people do develop bad habits in the way they express themselves and maybe he has difficulty in helping that... but at the same time i am happy to make a point of it, because I feel if he is down for any reason, he can come forward and talk honestly and i'm sure enough people will give him the required attention anyway. The frequent attention claims however are unneccessary and perhaps unfair on other posters who are devoting their time whilst unaware of the disingenuous nature of them.

Would it really matter? People are going to get the if they want them enough, legal or not x

Evey

I think it would. In a world where all the good drugs are illegal, no-one will bother making & trying to sell a shit one. In other words. If you're buying your dissociatves on the black market, why buy dangerous new crap like this when you could get good old ket.

Equally, if we all existed in some imagninary legal drugs market, stuff like Diphenedine would never have got out of the starting blocks. It's only because Diphenedine is one of only a few available dissociative compounds that people will take it & the only reason it's available is becasue people are paying to take it.

The frequent attention claims however are unneccessary and perhaps unfair on other posters who are devoting their time whilst unaware of the disingenuous nature of them.

Raas you clod, THAT is real rich coming from you :(

And 100% agreed that no one would buy Diphenidine if it was as illegal as methoxetamine and ketamine are now. Diphenidine and closely related miscreants are the worst dissociatives to be paddled since that tainted batch of 4-MeO-PCP, or perhaps since ever.