• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Wanting to get high

dd2bj

Greenlighter
I have been sober for a little over 2 months except for getting drunk 3 times. each time was spaced out a week apart. I feel like i have relapsed because i'm wanting to get high for the last couple of days.

I am thinking if getting high is okay since i have been doing so good for this long. I know i'm in control of what i do but i just want my brain to be okay and getting high i don't wanna harm it any more.

how long should i go being completely sober before these cravings go away. I was useing pain killers and benzo pills also drinking alchole for some time. I feel like i cheated these three times.

darkside bro

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=47

learn the voice of your addiction. then find why its there. and ps- the cravings never go away. the volume decreases with time though and thats a discussion of relativity i cant get into now. wish you the best

do your best and move forward. you can change the future but not the past. today is all you have so run with it and fucking love it.

Last edited:
High on what ?
If it's opiates or meth or something like that I wouldn't get high again .
Just think how u got addicted from it in the first place

well i was just thinking about taking a pain pill and a anxiety pill. Like a vicodin and a valium. But i think it was just because i was board. I went for a bike ride and then a quick workout i feel good no craving any more. Sorry for the post mod can just delete or move it sorry.