View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

wanting to experience spiritual aweaking

why are we here?

Greenlighter
hello all my name is jake let me tell you my back story.
had a great up bringing when i was fifften i was dabbling in weed and marijuana we moved to a new state and i had to make friends.
one failful night i slipped 50 kpins not a suicide attempt just kept forgetting i took them and i got drug induced psycosis fast forward 4 years. after being mis diganosed with skizoprenia dropping out of highscool and thats why my typing skills are no good i have an eighth grade english skills and even then southcarolina schools are crappy. anyway ive missed the last four years of my life and i need to get over it moove on accept it and im ready but theres a problem i can get my hands on pure lsd dmt mushrooms or any other psycadllic the only problem is im on antipsycotics ive taken molly once with no effects so im going to list the medications im on and i will ask you wich drugs will cacel out the effect
-zoloft 50 mg daily
-trzadone 100 mg daily
-invega sustania im monthly
-depacote 1500 mg daily \
thats all my psyc meds but im looking for a spiritual journey ive tried meditation tried lucid dreaming etc but to no avail so i need to step it up a level whats the best pscadellic for a newbie looking for an eye opening experience im leaing towards mushrooms. or dmt. let me know thanks and again i apoplogize or terrible spelling and grammer th combo of drugs and unedjucation is taken its toll thank you

Sorry for not answering the heart of your question, but you induced psychosis by taking clonazepam? How does that work?

Apologies again, I'm just in a rush and intrigued.

Last edited:
Well let me start out by saying that wanting spiritual awakening and trying to find it through these substances isn't always fulfilling. You might have tried Marijuana but nothing can prepare you for the sheer intensity of things like this. I once was searching for spiritual awakening and believed I could find it through these sort of substances and got myself in over my head.

And while I have gotten several insights from my experiences, it is FROM the intensity that I have gotten this. The easiest way I can explain it is think about being thrown into hell or heaven and having to slowly journey back. These substances can throw you into either one and even in the same trip. Of course if you are thrown into either heaven or hell you are going to come back having experienced something crazy!! And possibly even sporitual.

But before you dive into these kinds of things prepare yourself.

Not sure that you'll experience a spiritual awakening, you'll probably just feel great for a few hours. That's spiritual enough for me.

As to whether they'll work with your current prescription drugs I couldn't say.

I would suggest you start with a low dose first to see whether you enjoy it.

If you can get psychedelics to work for you on your meds, one of my most spiritual experiences was on MDMA+DMT although I'm sure mixing any psychedelic with DMT could get you close to the place I was at. I'd highly recommend trying DMT on it's own first though.

Honestly though if you have schizophrenia you probably shouldn't be taking too many psychedelics. Can't stress it enough; take it slow.

But before you dive into these kinds of things prepare yourself.

Especially if you want a spiritual awakening. Make sure to take care of your basics: eat well, exercise a bit, be in nature, read books (maybe a bit above your level so you practice your language skills as well). Work on yourself.

Something I sometimes use and that helps me (if only subjectively) is QuantumK 'therapy'.
It's a free presentation/ meditation of some 20 minutes that cleanses you physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually through affirmative suggestions.
Maybe you could give that a try. It's only one of a myriad of methods of course. I'm just very enthusiastic about it :)
You can find it here:
http://quantumk.co.uk/quantumk_video.htm

As for using psychedelics, my uneducated guess is that the Zoloft and the Invega Sustenna is going to make that very hard.
Keep us informed of your progress, all the best

edit: according to people in this thread: http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/763425-Is-there-*any*-way-around-SSRI-and-psychedelics it's not impossible to trip while on SSRIs so I was probably wrong about that.

Last edited:
If you want a true spiritual awakening you won't achieve what you're looking for with drugs. You can have spiritual experiences on psychedelics, but once you come down it'll be just that: A experience.

My spiritual awakening happened by chance. I had got myself into trouble and ended up in jail. I ended up having to fight an entire cell of inmates due to my skin color, and ripped a guys eye out in the process so I got thrown in solitary confinement.

So there I was, stuck in a 6ftx6ft box by myself with absolutely nothing to do but sleep and think 24/7. I developed a routine, I would sleep as much as I possibly could and meditate once I hit a point where I couldn't go back to sleep. I literally meditated 12-14 hours a day for over a month until I was released.

When I got out of jail my entire life was changed. "Coincidences" started happening to me constantly. I started to have revelations about aspects of my life that I had totally been oblivious to before. Number sequences started popping up such as 111, 11:11, 222 etc. I noticed my birthday is "coincidently" 1/11 and what the importance of that number is. I was overwhelmed with curiosity and started researching. That's when I came upon what the term "spiritual awakening" was, and realized that's what was happening.

Theres so much more thats happened than I have time to sit here and write. Since then I've met my twin flame, lost her due to my own stupidity, and have fallen into a deep depression wishing none of this ever happened to me.

But yeah, you don't need drugs. Start meditating. Get out into nature. You don't have to go through a traumatic experience and meditate every day for 12 hours for it to happen to you. You just need to meditate consistently every day and quiet your mind. Even if it's only 20-30 minuets.

I wish you the best.

If you want a true spiritual awakening you won't achieve what you're looking for with drugs. You can have spiritual experiences on psychedelics, but once you come down it'll be just that: A experience.

I beg to differ. I've had plenty of lasting spiritual experiences on psychedelics. A few of which I still feel to this day. Anyway, referring to psychedelics as "drugs" is counterproductive. They're sacraments.