• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Want to get some advice

albert79

Greenlighter
I don't know if this is the right place to post here but I have posted several times at other forums with no workable advice. I have recurring chronic prostatitis symptoms for 3 years. I have been taking antibiotics but sometimes it works sometimes it does not. The symptoms keep coming and going. I don't know what to do next. Any advice will be appreciated.

I'm sorry brotha but I do not have advice bc I honestly have no knowledge of this topic, but Assuming you've talked to a dr. what did he say? I hope you get this issue resolved, man.
Cheers and much love,
LS

Hi albert, I had recurring prostatitis symptoms a year ago and it was cured by a medicine from China. I had consulted 5 to 6 doctors in Melbourne and tried a lot of antibiotics but none of them helped. My doctors didn't know what to do and they gave up in me. I'd never thought they would gave up. I was desperate over that time. Then i started to find medications on google and found the Chinese medicine. I didn't know whether it was effective or not but I thought it was a hope for me. So I gave it a try and the outcome was good.

Thank you. My doctor doesn't know what to do with my condition after all possible treatments failed, he asked me to find alternative treatments. That's why I come here for help.

@James262, Thank you for sharing your experiences. Could you please tell me the name of the Chinese medicine? Where can i get it?

It is called diuretic and anti-inflammatory pill. You can google it and you will find its official website.