• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Photo Contest (VOTING CLOSED) Round 413: Roads

Please review the submissions listed in the first post, and vote for your favorite!

• 1. Xorkoth

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • 2. ions

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • 3. mal3volent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4. chinup

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • 5. thegreenhand

• 6. D's

• 7. iTry91

• 8. F.U.B.A.R.

• 9. Hylite

• 10. AutoTripper

• 11. Snafu in the Void

• 12. Illyia99

• 13. JahBeeuS

• 14. Mysterier

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • 15. w0lfgang

• 16. Zopiclone Bandit

• 17. Nas47

Votes: 5 22.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
xw0tlZW.jpg

Sorry guys, I've been so fucking busy with work and it takes a solid hour or so to set these up for voting. Wunna these days...

@Zopiclone bandit

If you're a transparent person, sounds weird but not many souls are you can join unsplash community and you can also maybe get a career, why'd like to work as photographer? the possibility of the topography of interviews you can get from maybe creating something your own. I do have an account there and while I am not a photographer I do met someone there which turned out to be one of my better window when I have a cloudy day and wanna ask for some warm tea.

Alright guys, I'm about to (finally) get this ready for voting. I may have some questions if you have multiple submissions. I'll go with the one that seems right, but I'll give it a day before I actually make the poll. I'm going to edit the first post for the submissions now and I'll @ you if I need your input.

Okay, I have the first post edited. Most people submitted multple tries and it was hard for me to choose... in each case, I picked either the one I liked best, or the one it seemed like you wanted to submit. But I could be wrong, so the following people, I will give a couple of days to let me know if you want a different picture you submitted to be your official entry. On WEDNESDAY afternoon/evening, I will make the poll and we'll start voting.

This is who I need to verify their entry for me:

@chinup
@iTry91
@AbbeyLee
@AutoTripper
@Snafu in the Void (a lot of your early submissions are broken links now, by the way)
@JahBeeuS
@Zopiclone bandit