• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Videoing your drug use?

I wouldn't want to do it just because it could be used as evidence against me if it falls into the wrong hands. I don't even post pictures of myself online for that reason. Maybe I'm just paranoid, but I feel like people don't truly understand the different agencies whose job it is to surf the web and build profiles on every day people. I'm concerned about databasing. One day I could find myself on a no-fly list just because of something I said a long time ago, or having my passport application rejected. They'll never tell you why.

I wouldn't want to do it just because it could be used as evidence against me if it falls into the wrong hands. I don't even post pictures of myself online for that reason. Maybe I'm just paranoid, but I feel like people don't truly understand the different agencies whose job it is to surf the web and build profiles on every day people. I'm concerned about databasing. One day I could find myself on a no-fly list just because of something I said a long time ago, or having my passport application rejected. They'll never tell you why.

^ I never intend to work for the government, nor to fly ever again, nor to leave the US.

The us government will not deny you access to a passport or planes because of something seen on he Internet from years past. THAT is paranoid. They do check people out tho, but as long as you keep it somewhat sane (no terrorist or murder/rape posts) you will be a-ok. Keep it off Facebook esp, that's the easier thing to check.

Self incrimination. Not worth it IMO.

A documentary would be productive, however.

I think Russel Brand taped himself smoking dope.

I'd never tape myself getting high, not because it's incriminating -- well I suppose that's part of it -- but also just because I can't imagine that it would be too interesting to watch unless I were taking something like a hallucinogen, and even then, probably not all that interesting. (shrugs)

I do, however, enjoy taking pictures of the drugs themselves, a particularly fat bag, an interesting stamp, or when we have the money to pick up a good quantity or something like that and I want to remember it lol

My parents/girlfriends would always threaten me with them filming me super high and strung out... then forcing me to watch it. I know if I did I would be sick to my stomach at how disgusting I looked.

lol I would just laugh, I know its sad, but think about how stupid and dgaf you would look when doped up. I think its classic, hilarious.

I actually just this week started a youtube account (https://www.youtube.com/user/brandonbobandy) that im not sharing with family members ect. for me to record me and my friends getting high, conversing about life, cracking crude jokes and all that jazz. There is a lot of funny shit in these. The first ones aren't the best, but the ones im going to upload tonight will be aweeeesoooooome.
If anybody is interested in seeing my fucked up adventures subscribe to me channel.
The last video I made, Episode 3, I started recording right after doing a .2 line of meth lol
I am not going to actually show the drugs on camera, im not dumb. But I don't see anything wrong with recording what happens after the drugs are flowing through ya!

I would never do this. Something can ALWAYS go wrong and the tape COULD end up in the wrong hands. I am so suprised that on shows like intervention the addicts let them video their use, selling of drugs, scoring, etc.

I would never do this. Something can ALWAYS go wrong and the tape COULD end up in the wrong hands. I am so suprised that on shows like intervention the addicts let them video their use, selling of drugs, scoring, etc.

Me too. I'd never be able to do that.. then to know the whole world is going to see what a piece of shit junkie I am? Hah. Gross.. How would I ever get a date again?

"Hey, aren't you that nasty fiend from intervention?"

"Yup.. that's me." :\

Me too. I'd never be able to do that.. then to know the whole world is going to see what a piece of shit junkie I am? Hah. Gross.. How would I ever get a date again?

"Hey, aren't you that nasty fiend from intervention?"

"Yup.. that's me." :\

lol!

I wouldn't think of it like that though.

My videos are more for entertainment purposes so I don't really care if someone sees it that knows me, they aren't going to think "oh its that tweak-head stoner from youtube" Hopefully they'll say " Hey its that weirdo who cracks effed up jokes and gets buck during his videos!" lol

We took a video one time of a friend who had dosed a bit of 25-I and then found himself in a thought loop. It was entertaining as hell, but he didn't want to watch it... and I don't really blame him. It was funny, but, kind of scary too...

We took a video one time of a friend who had dosed a bit of 25-I and then found himself in a thought loop. It was entertaining as hell, but he didn't want to watch it... and I don't really blame him. It was funny, but, kind of scary too...

lol

sounds like what can happen on mushrooms. Even when taking high dose LSD, I haven't ever had anything like that happen to me.