• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Videoing your drug use?

Ive thought about this for my own purposes such as watching my needle ritual. The above you suggested was more a documentary though, we did it in school to learn about the dangers of heroin, they didnt work very well for me and i got excited when it showed him injecting.

I've videoed me under the influence of salvia. I talked, then I stopped talking and started playing with air after I started laying down.

it's probably in your best interest not to, especially posting it online for the world to see. i suppose if you refrain from showing faces, etc it might be a little safer.

i used to have a video of me booting meth which i posted but was pulled from youtube rather quickly going back a few years. i'm glad it did looking back as my face was fully visible. i do still have it saved on my photobucket acct i think. i like to watch it every now and then for nostalgic reasons, though, if i haven't got any drugs it certainly makes me crave hard!

I've videoed me under the influence of salvia. I talked, then I stopped talking and started playing with air after I started laying down.

We've done that too. Not to add to youtube but to show the one tripping what was up.

Hmm.. ^ to not showing faces.. get a neat costume and the v for vendetta mask and slam something haha xD for laughs

Ive thought about this for my own purposes such as watching my needle ritual. The above you suggested was more a documentary though, we did it in school to learn about the dangers of heroin, they didnt work very well for me and i got excited when it showed him injecting.

NO it was a video camera he flimed then affter his death made a ddoc.

I made videos shooting heroin/coke and watching my pupil blow. :p

I think posting if someone really wanted to post a video of themselves shooting up ( I enjoy watching people shoot up myself so I dno their may be a niche demographic out there)
they should really make sure to use good technique and what not. Tutorial style maybe. Keep it as safe as possible and stuff.

I wouldn't do that in a million years. Ha.

As Mercc96 mentioned.. I have considered creating a detailed video on proper IV technique and harm reduction.. but haven't quite figured out the best way to do it.

I took pictures of me smoking weed and had a video on my old computer..... and I have pictures of me holding bags of weed. I also have a video of me really high talking absolute nonsense but I only did that so I could see how dumb I looked/sounded when I was sober. That video is currently on my phone. It was from 4/20 after smoking a huge ass blunt and being really pilled up. Oh and my friend took videos of us fucked up on dxm.... I don't know how many videos she has but its fucking funny and sad at the same time. "My feet are melting in the ground.... dude omg there's a person... " that shit makes you so retarded.

Another video was my friend and I high on dxm dancing to I whip my hair back and forth, then me putting on makeup asking where I was even though I was in my house, my friend and I recording a piece of pizza which we called our vagina pizza.... I wrote a trip report on one day of that andagain shows how retarded that drug can make you.

Random pictures in which I'm smoking weed/holding weed are something I don't mind. Other stuff is a no-no. I'd never upload those photos (even with weed) publicly though. (Facebook for example.)

I also wouldn't videotape myself while I'm using as I see no point.:? I would tape something funny (think prank) where drugs are involved, but then I wouldn't be videotaping myself but a friend. And I'd only show stuff like that to friends who are allowed to see it.

lol yea DONT do it. my fucking retard ( no offense Im just being an ass) roomate, he always videos himself on webcam while he is tripping, its the most idiotic thing to see ever....

i made a video on youtube smoking a 1g bowl of weed out of a roor zumo (then puking for 15 minutes)

pretty funny.

i also take pictures of bud

I used to be on a forum and we had a show your drugs thread

So needless to say I have a shit ton of dank weed pics, pill pics, roxi smilies, Xanax and a bunch of other shit but that site was the only place I would post it at

If anyone in my family got into my photobucket I'd be so screwed lol but that's why it's password protected

No i dont see any reason or need to. No one would benefit from it.

I hate when people take pictures of prescription pills. Theyre all the same. Yawn.

I just wouldn't video cause I'm too self conscious for video sober or on drugs. There has been the rare picture of me with weed though I'm sure.

My old dope dealer used to go on Chatroulette and start conversations with people... then pull out his rig and shoot up right in front of them. Dunno about actually videotaping it though.