Votes: 0 0.0%
  • [img]http://i.bluelight.ru/g//543/4stars.gif[/img]

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • [img]http://i.bluelight.ru/g//543/5stars.gif[/img]

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Liquid1nsanity

Bluelighter
Cannot wait to get my hands on this KILLER APP. No one can deny the playability and challenge of the originals on nintendo, and then the remakes on original xbox, just wanted tot hrow that one out there for all my ps3 homeboys :p

should I? should I? I mean I dig the DMC series very mucho. Never
played the xbox iterations, tho. I'm on the fence.

^Ninja Gaiden Black is an excellent game, and I highly recommend you pick it up. I haven't played NG2 yet, but I hear from multiple sources that the difficulty level of the game went from "kicking your ass until you learn from it" in the first game to "kicking your ass till you get lucky" in the second.

Liquid1nsanity said:
just wanted to throw that one out there for all my ps3 homeboys :p

1209325799331eb2.jpg

Transcendence said:
Kefka's a cunt.

QFT!

Everything that I've read of Ninja Gaiden 2 speaks of a fundamentally broken game. There's challenging, there's hard & then there's taking the fucking piss.

Think I'll pass.

thats the best part about ninja gaiden, its fucking hard. when you beat that game, you actually feel like you got your moneys worth. plus, ninjas are fucking awesome.

I played halfway through the last Ninja Gaiden twice before losing interest. I finally made myself finish the third time.
It's a frustrating game to be sure. Most of the game, its all attack, attack, attack. But when you get to the bosses, it's all about patience, patience, patience. Running circles around the baddy and hitting at opportune moments.
I saw the review of it on X-Play today. They said it was good except for the horrible camera.

cool, it will be just like the last one then :D

ninja gaiden 2

just got it today
there is lots of blood
lots and lots of blood
and limbs.
if you do it right youll be left with just half a torso lying on the ground in front of you.
the health regeneration system they have is new and distinct. it also allows for you to fight a ton of enemies at once.
ive only fought one boss and got my ass kicked, but they have multiple mini bosses that are fun adn dont make you use all your healing items. the one real boss i fought was tough as nails though.
if you liked it on the original xbox, youll loooooove this one.
the boob jiggles have improved by leaps and bounds too.

Played the demo and enjoyed it.

But felt that it was a bit of the same over and over again. That was until I realised I had this massive blade on a stick that could decapitate people in one hit

well of course its more of the same, its a sequel. :D

Never played the first one. I meant the game play is too rigid.

Just like a PS2 game but with better graphics. Not taken advantage of the possibilities available on next gen consoles

bah, this game pissed me off
it did the same damn thing that devil may cry 4 did.
gave you four fucking bosses and made you fight them a bunch.
give me a fucking break. some of them were stupid and not only do you have to fight them twice, but you have to fight two at the same time. how about speniding a little bit more time in providing variety?
you have to fight one boss 4 times. FOUR FUCKING TIMES. GTFO. fuck that guy.
i just turned it back in right before the end.
other than that it was a blast though.

I saw the review of it on X-Play today. They said it was good except for the horrible camera.

X-Play is nothing but paid advertisements. Seriously. It used to be kind of interesting cause it wasn't non-stop plugs and paid reviews but not anymore. The fact that they said this was a good game kind of proves that point.

Also just yesterday I caught a show where they gave Kane's Wrath the expansion for C&C3 a 4/5 even though during the entire review all they did was say stuff like "nothing new here, if you've played C&C you'll already be used to... blah blah blah."

Then they reviewed the Deadliest Catch game that is out and just made fun of the show, pointed out over and over that they don't like crab fishing and it's boring, and said there is nothing to the game but going from point A to point B (meanwhile there are various health/energy bars for the crew and other GUI things that they don't even talk about). Then they gave it a 1/5. Really fucking pissed me off cause I wanted to see a real review of the game and they literally said nothing about the actual gameplay.

gave you four fucking bosses and made you fight them a bunch.
give me a fucking break. some of them were stupid and not only do you have to fight them twice, but you have to fight two at the same time. how about speniding a little bit more time in providing variety?
you have to fight one boss 4 times. FOUR FUCKING TIMES. GTFO. fuck that guy.

This is what I refer to as "milking a series." All of the development time goes into making the graphics look good cause they know people will watch videos/screen shots to form their first opinion of the game. Then they can just buy reviews and ride on the "series reputation" to carry them into the magical place called "profit land."

Even though there should be more bosses, puzzles, fun, whatever they just made 4 boss models and change the colors of them or maybe add a bit of sparky effects or make them transparent and call it a ghost, etc. This is cause they know you won't figure this out until you've already payed for the game and they never intended to make an actual good game in the first place.

Just like a PS2 game but with better graphics. Not taken advantage of the possibilities available on next gen consoles

Yep.

Kul69 said:
X-Play is nothing but paid advertisements. Seriously. It used to be kind of interesting cause it wasn't non-stop plugs and paid reviews but not anymore. The fact that they said this was a good game kind of proves that point.

Ya know, I used to watch X-Play a lot in 2006 but then stopped because I didn't have a next gen system so it was kind of pointless to watch. Anyway, I just got a 360 and started again. The show isn't what it used to be. They seem to have cut down on the surreal sketches and humor (a big part of the show's appeal).
But I think they are more fair than you give them credit for. They will rip on a few high profile releases (like the new Alone In The Dark). They do however, seem reluctant to give any game less than a 3 out of 5.