Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Vice article on the fact Australia is about to grow even more opium poppies

berocca

Bluelighter
Link to article here.

Interesting to find out there's starting to be a supply vs. demand issue on the 'legitimate side' of the supply chain. Not sure whether this is just due to population growth, over-prescription, Florida...

In the interests of harm reduction, for those of you who are excited to go in search of said fields:

But if you douse the soil in growth regulators, its thebaine never matures, and you’ll end up with a product that requires a lengthy chemical process to become edible. If you try eating it raw, you’ll die a sad, painful death, as a Danish tourist learned this year.

Thanks for sharing! If you think about it, 3 in 3 years is really not that many...all though still tragic, as I could see how almost anyone could make the mistake the Danish tourist did.

On Tasmanian Poppy Farms

I recently came across a vice article on Australia deciding to grow more poppies, and was wondering if Tasmanian poppies on farms would be suitable for bleeding?

Thebaine is present and acts as a major deterrent, but all the warning signs and online police sites only warn of the dangers of eating the poppy, nothing about extracting/smoking it. so is it safe? has anyone tried it (and lived)?

And if it isn't, would it be possible to plant seeds gathered from the farms and grow plants in regular soil, or will that produce the same thebaine?

Thanks