VEGAS!!

Triple X

Bluelighter
I'm going to a convention in Vegas this weekend (Jan 30-Feb 4) and would love to hook-up with some fellow bluelighters. I live around Memphis, so I don't have an opportunity to hang with you good Nevada people very much! Whare to go? I don't want to carry on the plane, so who parties over there?

Welp! Club Utopia is usually the place to roll on the weekends. But, you won't be here for on a Fri or Sat night.
frown.gif
But, there are other places happening during the week. Club RA at the Luxor on Wed. Service Industry Night (SIN) on Sun nights at Mandalay Bay. Sasha is gonna be at Club Utopia on the 28th. Might be enough reason to come in early.
smile.gif

Strange? I'm looking at the ad for club Utopia touting Sasha being there on Feb 28th. But then I see in the latest weekly paper that they're having something else going on that night. False advertising???
Okay, NOW Utopia has Deepsky performing on Feb 5th. And Club Rubber is going on that same night at C2K at the Venetian. Plus a new rave by A.W.O.L. Called Cycle of Life which will be an outdoor event.
My, my, my! I have no clue as to which one to attend????