• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

vaule?

760rollz

Bluelighter
So it might sound niave but how valuable would a tester be to some one who doesn't buy large quantities of roll? I get it from the same guy each time and each time its a different pill. I'd love to know what I'm really getting but then once I get the pills home and test them it won't do me all that much good because the next time I roll it will more than likely be a totally new kind. I'm sure you can see what I'm getting at. If any one can shed some light on this I'd like to hear from you.
Thanks
Rollz

Well a lot of times when a dealer gets lots of skittle packs, they're generally shitty pills and it pays off a lot more to pick up 2-3 of the same kind, test part of one and if they're good then you're good to go.

You wouldn't have to worry about getting meth bombs, or piperazines, or RC's

It is worth every penny...never having to take another shitty pill again...knowing what you're about to consume before doing so....

werd

Werd. That makes since. What's the best test kit on the market for value and cheapness. What I mean is what's the best I can get while spending the least?

I got the EZ-Test Extreme, if you type in "Bluelight" as a coupon code you'll get a discount....if you don't wanna go with that one, at least get the Marquis and Mandelin....honestly though if you pill more than once every couple months, this thing will be so worth your while....I mean it's useful to everyone but can be kinda costly if you're rarely gonna use it.

stoneddave said:
I got the EZ-Test Extreme, if you type in "Bluelight" as a coupon code you'll get a discount....if you don't wanna go with that one, at least get the Marquis and Mandelin....honestly though if you pill more than once every couple months, this thing will be so worth your while....I mean it's useful to everyone but can be kinda costly if you're rarely gonna use it.

+1

^^^^^^^^^^What he said!

EZ Test extreme

stoneddave said:
I got the EZ-Test Extreme,
After reading the replies to my post and doing a little bit of research about the products out their I think the ez test extreme might be what I'm going for. I have one question about it though. When reading about this particular pill testing kit I understand the various test it can perform and the variety of chemicals its capable of detecting. It says that the first test will detect if there is any mdma in the pill. That is staight forward. Then it goes on to say that the second test will determine if there is mda or pma present in the pill. Does it tell you if there is either of those chemicals present by distinguishing between the two very different chemicals, or does it let you know that one or the other is present but it can not tell you one way or the other which chemical it is?

Thanks for the help,
Rollz

Unfortunately it mainly just tells you the predominant substance in the pill. If the pill has mostly MDMA and just a little meth...the tester will not always pick up on that...it's still pretty straightforward. If a pill turns mostly black in less than 10 seconds, it's probably pretty solid. Slightly methy pills may turn the "speed-like substance" color for just a few seconds before turning black.

MDA is an MDxx therefore will test black with Marquis, Mandelin, and Mecke...PMA does not react with any of those reagents...if your pill turns black with the first 3 reagents and salmon with Robadope, it is MDA....if you get no reaction with the first 3 reagents and salmon with Robadope, it's PMA.

One other thing I noticed and it won't be listed on the color charts with the kit....if your pill reacts red, like a blood red, and then turns purple/black with Mandelin, that generally also means MDA. Every pill I've tested that was MDA had that reaction and none that weren't had it.

That's some of the other things I've noticed with using my kit...any other questions just ask or check the FAQ's in the Pillreports forum.

BTW - Piperazines do not react to the reagents either...sometimes Marquis will fizz just a bit when you drop it on there....a lot of the piperazine pills have MDMA and meth in them too in tiny quantities so that the pill tests for some MDxx...if it's a real MDxx pill...just about all the powder you bust off should turn black fairly quickly....these piperazines that I tested had no reaction except for a few swirls of black and orange for the MDxx and meth....thought it was just gonna be a weak pill....I was wrong :(