• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

vaporizers??

For me the choice is always bongs, but my lungs are starting to feel it nowadays. Anyway, nextman bought a vapouriser(I had had a go on one previously and due to the nature of the night my hit was probably non-existent, hence why i figured they wos shit) whilst in London and we were up for trying this crazy shit. Wow man, you take a hit and then five minutes later it's like you ran into the sea of stonedness all uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh and stuff. Smoking hash in it is like having your head rammed inside a tiny little box,heheh. Dude, if your fed up of spliffs make a cake with an ounce and eat it over a week, or get yourself a vapouriser, they kick arse mate

I've always wanted to try a vapouriser, but haven't been bother as of yet.
Going on the previous posting, have you tried a bucket? New Zealand slang i know!! But basically, you have a 2 litre (or 1.5) coke bottle, and you put some fairly large holes in the bottom. Then you get a bucket, fill it with water and sit the coke bottle in the water with the top sticking out. Then using a coke lid, with a cone built into it. You light up the cone (which has bud in it) and slowly pull the coke bottle out of the water. The suction (spelling?) created fills the coke bottle up with smoke (from the bud) then you inhale the 2 litres of smoke in the coke bottle by pushing the coke bottle back down into the water (thus forcing the smoke out). Its pretty fucken wicked!
OK,OK, that made no sense at all!!
Sorry guys.

I've tried one, you suck for a long time and you don't feel anything go in, and when you blow out their isn't much smoke and your lungs don't hurt, but you get so stoned... I tried one in Vancouver, B.C. Canada

i really wanna buy one.
we once tried to make one with a sodering iron thing but it didnt get you any higher.

if you look you can find a vaporizer that you can buy over the net called an "ubie". they cost $20, work good, and they use a lighter to heat up.

Not just for weed.
Meth and H.
Fucking wonderful for certain extracted plant resins too.

thank u, for responding all of u.
Sounds like i might b getting 1! But what do u think should i get the one i posted the link 2 (up top) or a cheaper 1?
[ 18 October 2002: Message edited by: PREMIUMUNLEADED ]

one Ive been smoking out of cost about $150.00- Im not sure of the difference but Whewwwwww..so nice :) I think its worth spending money on. If you're going to do it...do it right. No half assing ;)

i just got the Vapir a few days ago.. still working out the kinks but it gets you stoned without smoking.. just remember the actives in cannabis boil around 310 - 390, but it starts to burn around 400
http://www.air-2.com/
check em out on Ebay they go for like a $100 bux cheaper than retail on there brand new
[ 19 October 2002: Message edited by: frizzantik ]

i dont know, i ntoice i use a lot more stuff when i have a vapo.... maybe i'm not doing it right.
I got a cheap one off of ebay that someone made with a soldering iron, my friends said it worked pretty good but i get nothing. Maybe i have to leave it on longer?

it might not be hot enough
and yeah my vape doesnt seem to be as effective as smoking, even when it is at the right temp.
perhaps some of the other cannabinoids are converted into THC when burned? i've often heard herb needs to be heated to 'turn on' the active ingredients... supposedly this the reason people cook herb instead of just eating it plain. However, a buddy of mine said he used to eat weed straight (like the budz.. he'd break it up into small balls and then take it like a pill or something) and it still worked so i dunno how true the whole turning on thing is.. plus the assasins (hashish eaters) were eating straight resin glands collected from the plants w/o cooking and they apparently got fucked up sooooooo
[ 20 October 2002: Message edited by: frizzantik ]

My favourite way is definately a rocket. Gets you bent as a muthafucka. Simple to make, kinda messy though, need to be near a water supply and somewhere for water to drain to. But anyway, get a 2 litre coke bottle and using a lighter make a small hole near the bottom of the bottle about 1-1.5 centimetres diameter. Put your cone piece into the coke bottle top like in the bucket description above and pack the cone as desired. Fill the bottle with water covering the hole with your finger. Once full screw the cap on and and light the cone and let your finger off the hole, water draing out causes the air to suck into the bottle thus lighting the cone, keep it light until the pot is done burning, unscrew cap and suck in the goodness. Give it a minute and you will be fucked as a cunt!

I got a cheapie one. It wstill works though. In my opinion it gives you a different high, more of a body high than a stoned feeling. Still nice though. Its beeter to smoke Kind bud than dirt weed, becuase the latter tends to smell really bad.I don't use my very much becuase its not as easy as loading a bowl. But if your a cig somker its a good idea becuase its better for your lungs.

Originally posted by EvMan717:
if you look you can find a vaporizer that you can buy over the net called an "ubie". they cost $20, work good, and they use a lighter to heat up.
No, they cost $10.