European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Vaping

Pink Pigeon

Bluelighter
So what's the best to vape? One for F.U.B.A.R. me thinks.

I find MPA does fuck all, then after paggering best part of your stash 500mg+ a canny speed like hit comes on. What's best value pound for pound/euro for euro from the rc market, I've also tried 3-fpm with little difference to the MPA. Is it all the same shite speed subsititute? I would like some answers and I can handle the truth! :?

The truth is, I really haven't a clue what the truth concerning RCs is at all.

Unfortunately, I can't be of much help as 3fpm (or whatever random mix of leftover stock that week is passed off as 3fpm) is the only RC I have had except for ephylphenidate which I've not knowingly vaped, but believe to be rather harsh.

It's interesting that you've been vaping MPA though - I strongly suspect (without any actual evidence) that 3fpm is being adulterated with it. Can you please describe the appearance, taste, smell and any other characteristics of MPA in powder form and when vaped? If it's consistent with my findings then it will further reinforce my theory that vendors are nowt but a bunch of glorified drug dealers with some IT skills..

Fuck, I've just accidentally deleted my response for the second time this morning. Will try and repost later..

I thought this was about much healthier activities

[video=vimeo;128568261]https://vimeo.com/128568261[/video]

I think its best to find a substance that has at least decent effects by ROAs other than vapeing. They probably all pose potential serious problems to long term health whichever ROA you use, but vapeing must be the most injurious ROA to health. I can feel my lungs clogging up within a very short time, so much so that I dont vape any RCs any more, and thankfully only went through a relatively brief dabbling with vapeing PV.

Not that ive ever IVd anything, but to be deliberately controversial, i would almost go so far as to say that provided you use good technique it might be safer in the long run to IV these things rather than vape them in the quest for a better/stronger "hit." It feels like they are all virtually guaranteed to give you lung cancer if you vape too much of these RC substances for too long.

@fubar / mdb :

check out http://worldwide.espacenet.com/publ...11124&DB=worldwide.espacenet.com&locale=en_EP

its the original patent for phenmetrazine and 3f-pm - it describes oral formulations that can be gelcapped with mannitol as a carrier, and says its useful in conjunction with antidepressants such as prozac or sertraline.

I am not going to vape the shit, gelcapping for oral dosing sounds much better.

around page 44 of that patent they describe mothods of dosing, including oral, rectal, nasal and dermal patches.

Oh how I could rant about all the wondrous things that can be transformed into Heavenly Clouds (I have many times emerged from a smoky room/pit of foil and lighters and am currently picturing myself levitating on pearly clouds of Crack smoke, with a crown made from pipes on my head - Kate, Sadie, you're both so very talented, make it happen).

Tonight: 3-FPM and joints.

;) <3