• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Vaping, Vapourising, Vaporizing Tobacco (and weed)

CrayZ

Bluelighter
After peoples experiences, confessions and any harm minimisation tips.

I know some people are purists but I always used to mix tobacco with weed and well... sometimes I think I miss it.

I've been vaping for 5+ years now, strictly cannabis only, but every now and then I get the urge to buy a pack of smokes and mix 1/4 ciggie with a pinch of weed - I last a whole evening on that. I set the temp to 247C in the belief that its the point nicotine vaporizes which is presumably what I crave. I'm aware this is way high for the pot, but what can you do? First draw tastes pretty disgusting - just like I remember nicotine chewing gum used to taste - but it seems to get better and satisfies the urge. altho i've wondered if its just psychological. Sometimes I'll just vape tobacco only - if i don't want to get visibly stoned.

How bad on the lungs would the above be (in comparison to just vaping the pot only at 200C)? I'll usually chuck the cigarettes out after a week or two and go back to straight... for another few months at least.

I've never vaped baccy but I know of a veteran stoner (in his 50s, maybe older) who always smokes with spin - but doesn't ever use his expensive vape, because (my memory is a bit hazy on this) either it doesn't work for him, or it tastes too bad. Can't quite remember which....maybe his doesnt get hot enough to vape tobacco?

I can't imagine it would be as unhealthy as combustion - and with the mixed reviews of e-cigs, their unknown safety, general fuckaround of obtaining liquid nicotine in aus and their cost - if it works for you, I imagine its safer than smoking a ciggie.

I bet my (green stuff only) vape smells way nicer than yours though man :)

Leaves awful residue, I put a little bit in my Volcano, instantly ruined the screen mesh

I can't imagine it would be as unhealthy as combustion - and with the mixed reviews of e-cigs, their unknown safety, general fuckaround of obtaining liquid nicotine in aus and their cost - if it works for you, I imagine its safer than smoking a ciggie.

What fuckaround? You order a $5 bottle on the internet once or twice a month and it gets mailed over like everyone else ordered online.

E-cigs aren't expensive, in fact they're a massive money saver. I'd imagine most people don't spend more than $10 - 15 a month on refills. How much money do most smokers spend on cigarettes in the same time period?

As for danger, most of that is all hypothetical and coming from extremely biased sources. Unless you're an idiot who decides to drink a bottle of the liquid, you should be fine. Certainly better than you will be if you smoke regular cigarettes.

Eh, I wouldn't know - is not my poison.
Just going on other Australian reports.
Sounds good if you want to do it that way :)