• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Vaping cannibis

new2drugs

Bluelighter
Since I've never once ever smoked and don't wish to inhale smoke, how is vaping for cannibis?

Is it pretty nice and good way to get a hit?

Also wondering how long it lasts after a vape since edibles take Loooonnnggg time to leave your system.

Thanks

hi , your experience will vary depending on how much cannabis you vape, how strong the cannabis is, if it was grown to good standard and also the quality of the vaporizer
The cheap vaporizers will tend to burn the cannabis , where as high end ones such as the Mighty and Volcano or even Arizer V tower/ Extreme Q , Da buddha will all give you a strong pleasant and tasty experience.
I would suggest seeing if any friends own one first to try before you buy.

Ive not smoked in years now (unless i have a piece of residue or hash which is very rare) i always much prefer vaping over smoking far more pleasant.
As for duration it seems to take longer to take full effect compared to smoking it but it is much faster than eating cannabis products. You will notice an onset but that is not the peak effect i find the onset is around 3-5 minutes after vaping (initial effects) then around 15 minute mark it really seems to pick up and at 20 minutes seems to peak. This will also depend on if the strain you try is a 'creeper' or not

Hope this helps

hi , your experience will vary depending on how much cannabis you vape, how strong the cannabis is, if it was grown to good standard and also the quality of the vaporizer
The cheap vaporizers will tend to burn the cannabis , where as high end ones such as the Mighty and Volcano or even Arizer V tower/ Extreme Q , Da buddha will all give you a strong pleasant and tasty experience.
I would suggest seeing if any friends own one first to try before you buy.

Ive not smoked in years now (unless i have a piece of residue or hash which is very rare) i always much prefer vaping over smoking far more pleasant.
As for duration it seems to take longer to take full effect compared to smoking it but it is much faster than eating cannabis products. You will notice an onset but that is not the peak effect i find the onset is around 3-5 minutes after vaping (initial effects) then around 15 minute mark it really seems to pick up and at 20 minutes seems to peak. This will also depend on if the strain you try is a 'creeper' or not

Hope this helps
Thank you good advice

How long does it take to leave your system?

Just feeling sober or near sober again.

In other words how long do effects last

Thanks
it will not last longer than edibles, i find it lasts the same as smoking however, vaping is very potent its very underestimated and my vapes have claimed a few people over the years with whiteys lol, i read a study on it they took in healthy volunteers who had no to very little history of THC consumption so they have baseline tolerance. They gave either Placebo, 10mg THC Smoked, 25mg THC smoked, 10mg THC Vaporised or 25mg THC vaporised and they found that blood concentrations of THC in those who had vaped just 10mg THC were as high as those who had smoked 25mg.

So as long as you start low and slow and experiment with it and dont over do it, and allow a couple of hours maybe a few depending on your experience you should find you are sober again

the only vape I have used is a throwaway from Foray - the high is excellent, but it makes me cough a lot.
I assume that billows of smoke go into my lungs, since after holding, it seems that billows of smoke come out??!!
2022-07-03-1.png

I guess they ran out at ocs

Vaping flower a good amount is 0.1g or 100mg of dry herb. I take two hits on my vapor box and it's so much cleaner and pleasant than smoking. You'll peak high after 6 minutes and it lasts generally 2 hours before you're returning to baseline.
Carts or oil rigs I can't help.

Vaping flower a good amount is 0.1g or 100mg of dry herb. I take two hits on my vapor box and it's so much cleaner and pleasant than smoking. You'll peak high after 6 minutes and it lasts generally 2 hours before you're returning to baseline.
Carts or oil rigs I can't help.
Thanks. Also no nicotine in that?

I absolutely do not want to try nicotine for the first time. I reckon I'll like it too much

Nope. You get what you put into it. @new2drugs You can do hemp flower if you'd like. That's high CBD. Or a 1:1 THC:CBD. Mine are Predominately THCa and the vapor box decarbs at the higher temperatures and you get a nice stoning.
Stay away from tobacco not to have nicotine.

Thanks. Also no nicotine in that?

I absolutely do not want to try nicotine for the first time. I reckon I'll like it too much
thats the whole point of vaping weed , you forgo the nicotine the horrible addictive shit

My flower vapor box heating element has a ceramic coat. And that's supposed to prevent metal ions from vaporizing from a metal coil heating element. Ceramics are a little more expensive, but the route to go in the long term.

Yeah, it's bud. But it's black market. I don't live in a fully legal state. But it's de facto legalized, because the governor would pardon a non-violet marijuana offense if it came to that. But you still might serve time.
THe vapor box I've had since 2007 and it still works perfect. @jane douloureux
Yeah I also remember the whole Vitamin E oil in carts too. So it's not too appealing. @Mr. Krinkle got me into cannabutter and how to do it right. So I make fruity pebble squares, brownies, cupcakes. All sorts of baked goods. :)

I use a Pax 3 and it's convenient, i get more high smoking a joint though.

Carts have become extremely popular but they have found heavy metals in the liquid from the heating element
it is also not known what the long term effects of vaping this oily substance into your lungs is going to have

I personally don’t care for it

it gets you high, you don’t smell
I’m sure it’s great for newbies because they don’t have to roll anything but I really don’t think it’s a better way to consume marijuana then smoking it

eating it is probably the safest but is a little hard to get shit done
The vape cartridges in Canada, the legal ones - do not have heavy metals/residues in them. tested by Health Canada.

It would be about the same as taking a dab, safetywise.

What I do not like about cartridges is that they can cause your tolerance to skyrocket if used too frequently.

Tom

edit: wanted to add the flower vapes I used

Iolite - a butane powered vaporizer. Pretty crappy
DaVinci. first model that tried hard to look like a personal radio communicator. Also pretty crappy
Arizer Extreme Q - I loved the whip on this and hated the balloon, lacking a valve like the Volcano and others(?)
Silver Surfer - great if you love to set your weed on fire
Arizer Solo 2 - great but stolen from me
Pax 3 - loved it, loved it more with the dosing capsules. Gave it away when I moved to the east coast NA
Apex(?) - the *only* vaporizer you can buy in the town I go into. Used it once or twice and it shell sit in my drawer until the apocalypse.
Volcano Hybrid - just got a few weeks ago. Love it so far

I always wanted a vape that could hit as hard as a bong rip; from my perspective only got that from the Pax 3, Silver Surfer and Volcano Hybrid. The Pax 3 is portable, sadly the Volcano isn't (you can still use it w/o Mains but you'll need a good expensive battery.

Last edited:
heard the crafty+ is pretty good, think its just a smaller version than the mighty with less battery life (but does have USB charging which makes up for the lack of bat power for some people.

I stopping smoking and going to vape only. Any tips on accessories i should definitely get if using it often ?

Has anyone used the Nectar v2 Dry Herb Vape or Airistech Dry Herb Vaporizer before or nebula fusion? The nebula fusion seems to get decent reviews but if anyone has tried any of them would be appreciated

heard the crafty+ is pretty good, think its just a smaller version than the mighty with less battery life (but does have USB charging which makes up for the lack of bat power for some people.

I stopping smoking and going to vape only. Any tips on accessories i should definitely get if using it often ?
hi what vape did you get ?

I have the mighty (latest old version) and an Arizer Extreme Q