• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Valium/Anxiety

^ If I had to guess, I'd say your avatar pic is you holding your daily prescription of meds? I know Canadian Temazepam when I see it. ;)

Sometimes participation in Captalism is deserved of diazepam.

Not that I am weak by any means - but some industrial demands in Western Europe are best self medicated. :)

Jeez slowpoke thats a nasty amount of pills to be taking daily : / To be honest your not fucked but you are screwed for a long time when you want to get off or taper all of those.

^ If I had to guess, I'd say your avatar pic is you holding your daily prescription of meds? I know Canadian Temazepam when I see it. ;)

well yer right about the temazepams there the 30s
my avatar pic is what i would take when i would get a new script each month for a treet basically
I know it would kill most but i have such a high tollerance it barely effects me,i get to feel comfy for awhile and cant lie down and get to comfy or i just waste the feeling and go to sleep.
This month is the first time i didnt do it.
But what i used to take when i got my new script was
10-30mg temazepams
10-2mg clonazepams
20-5mg nozinans and most times i would also take
3-200mg seroquels.
The seroquels were always a toss up wether to take them or not i would say i would take them half the time,
but ya thats what i would call my coctaile when i got my new scripts each month..
im trying not to abuse the benzos so much because i know if i go on methadone ill have to be cut down anyway,
but ya i still take more than most people take in a day......

Just want to point out that "normal" involves experiencing uncomfortable feelings and that the aim of treating anxiety should be to reduce it to manageable levels and not to eliminate it altogether.

One problem with anxiety meds being taken on a regular basis rather than as required is that if you go without experiencing anxiety at all for long enough then your distress tolerance decreases to the point where even minor levels of anxiety seem overwhelming. That's why it's important to find other techniques for managing anxiety while you're on the meds and why good doctors insist on you doing so - eventually either the meds will stop working even at heroic doses or you'll have to come off them for some reason and if you haven't learned other ways of coping with anxiety at that point, you're screwed.

Ideally, meds are something which give you some breathing space in which to fix up the things in your life which are creating the problem - and it's the fixing part which requires an investment of time and energy, and usually some tough choices.

Diazepam and Vodka is a very nice combo.

I have been on diazepam for 10 years.

But it is not nearly as good as flunitrazepam and Vodka.

I'm running on the last 20g pure diazepam out of China.

I had flunitrazepam powder (pure) as a sample, but it was very hard to measure accurately.