• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

⭐️ Social ⭐️ Using "hard drugs" for productivity

4meSM

Bluelighter
Disclaimer : I don't recommend trying the drugs discussed in this thread, addiction is a very real thing and plenty of people feel like drug abuse has ruined a significant part of their life. Also many smart people have died because of it, so don't think you'll be able to get away with it.

So, stories about opiate users behaving like zombies and stecky-looking meth and crack heads running around in a psychotic state are fairly common.
But I was wondering if you guys could share some experiences about using hard drugs as tools to help you accomplish stuff.

I recently had an interview where I smoked some heroin beforehand and it went extremely well, to the point that it almost felt like a cheat code. I rarely do meth nowadays but I recently wrote a 50 page technical document on a combo of meth and heroin and it definitely made the job much easier and even enjoyable. Btw I'm really not trying to brag about my drug use or whatever, I'm genuinely curious and would like to hear your experiences with that sort of stuff.

Yeah, I would smoke meth before and during work and it made my otherwise boring job fun! I talk on the phone a lot and normally I like a little bit a skive between calls. On meth I could wait to speak to my sexy customer haha
Opiates motivate me a lot too, especially dhc when my tolerance wasn't so high.
Also when I was a chef I used to love sharing a joint with my friend from work just before cleaning the kitchen at the end of the day. Made it way more interesting!

Yeah, I would smoke meth before and during work and it made my otherwise boring job fun! I talk on the phone a lot and normally I like a little bit a skive between calls. On meth I could wait to speak to my sexy customer haha
Opiates motivate me a lot too, especially dhc when my tolerance wasn't so high.
Also when I was a chef I used to love sharing a joint with my friend from work just before cleaning the kitchen at the end of the day. Made it way more interesting!

Heh, why are all chefs wreckheads?

Yeah seems like a lot of chefs use drugs. It makes sense because it's a very physically demanding job, constantly moving around. Opioids probably help a lot when working in a very hot environment.

In the beginning yes..especially when you aren't quite addicted, work seems fun and easy but once that shit takes hold...ball & chain
Absolutely true. For several years oxycodone helped me to be an energetic, enthusiastic, and very pleasant worker. But yeah, that shit eventually turns on you-- and part of that is the high cost and unpredictability of illegal drugs.
Yeah seems like a lot of chefs use drugs. It makes sense because it's a very physically demanding job, constantly moving around. Opioids probably help a lot when working in a very hot environment.
Very true. Kitchen work is both physically and emotionally demanding. Cooks have a particularly high rate of drug abuse. A classic example is Anthony Bourdain, may he rest in peace.

I can't think of anything worse than working in a hot sweaty kitchen with a drug habit.

Or even without a drug habit...

Heh, why are all chefs wreckheads?
It was the unsociable hours for me. Working 12-10pm always with a bar spitting distance from the kitchen. It's like working amat a REALLY stressful and hot, physical job and there's a remedy right there when you finish.

I can't think of anything worse than working in a hot sweaty kitchen with a drug habit.

Or even without a drug habit...

depends.

even if gordon ramsey was a leader of a random crew walking back and forth, toxicity still is. I know Finland kitchens labor environment, I know London ones and fuck me if they're uncorked socket wires strapped directly into main source.

I worked as cook help and I did it in, Romania, and is like a knee with water inside —— but is a job, otherwise jail. You gotta make up your mind and learn that no matter if you fly to Switzerland for 1month ski, because they cant backup their financial, they do not invest in anything . Anyway, no how and when every corner of earth there's people who drink their coffee with lilies.

ONU died in 2004, Iraq.