• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Uses for vaped pot.

Danashae

Bluelighter
Hullo,

I've got a bunch of vaped pot from my lightbulb vap, along with stems and seeds. What can I do with it? I don't want to smoke it, but is it good enough to cook with? Should I suck it up and just smoke it anyway?

Suggestions, people! :\

Edit: I'm QWISOing it. I won't throw it away. Thanks for the advice, continue amongst yourselves. :D

Last edited:
i mean it prly contains very little thc and for some reason i dnt think id wanna smoke it. you could cook i guess but ud need aot and itd taste like shit. id recomend doing an iso extraction to reduce the weight maybe even doing it twice lol.

depends on how much you have. make some hash using the QWISO method. I have been doing this as of late and been really impressed with how easy it is to make and how potent.

^^^

Links to any good/reputable/easily explained sources? I get lost quickly when it comes to complicated projects.

i usually smoke it in a waterfall and find slightly weaker to just as good as fresh weed depending on how much i vaped it.

If i managed to save 1g of this then i'd make some quick microwave-brownies that were awesome, the prior heating means you dont have to heat the weed as much in the cooking process :D

Trash_symbol_954.jpg

There is minimal THC if any at all in duff , just toss it.....

i dumped an OZ. of it down the toilet last week

after searching & posting i came to the conclusion its not worth it to try & squeeze anything out of it. its vaped herb. Think hash made from duff would taste good? i sure dont

personally i throw out any weed that i have vaped... not worth the hassle of trying to extract the minimal amount of thc that could be left in it. however, i do know some people that would smoke it for all its worth lol. pot fiends.

^Probably because they're made of win and don't leave you coughing up enough sticky viscous fluid to make Courtney Love blush.

headrock the kids around your neighborhood and tell them its some crazy ass weed, i did it and made 10 bucks off of something i was going to throw in the garbage.

I "bother" because I don't want to throw out something that I thought I could use.

Geez.

For the amount of effort it takes to make the iso hash, if you got enough vaped buds it is worth it. The OP said they had stems and shit too. I just used a half of stems and shake to make around a solid 2gs of qwiso the other day. It may not be entirely worth it, but if your fiending to get high...
and for instuctions, check out tokecity.com

^Probably because they're made of win and don't leave you coughing up enough sticky viscous fluid to make Courtney Love blush.

What I meant was whats the point of smoking bud that has already been used in one of the most effective ways...

I guess if you have several ounces of it some kind of extraction makes sense, but really if you wanted hash or brownies or to smoke it, why would you even bother vaping it in the first place? The secondary product is going to be way shittier

Save it for a rainy day.

Making QWISO is a pain in the ass, and doesn't really leave you with a great final product. But when you're out, it'll keep you busy while you wait for real bud, and ends up as a slightly better option than pipe resin.

i save my cashed herb, qwiso and vape the resulting hash in a stem. it doesnt take much of an effort, the biggest part is just waiting and that can be accelerated by using the stove

What I meant was whats the point of smoking bud that has already been used in one of the most effective ways...

I guess if you have several ounces of it some kind of extraction makes sense, but really if you wanted hash or brownies or to smoke it, why would you even bother vaping it in the first place? The secondary product is going to be way shittier

i spent 2mins melting some butter with 1g of vaped bud in a cup in the microwave, then another 2min mixing in flour,eggs,sugar,cocoa,etc and then letting that cook in the microwave for a further 2min. after eating the resulting caek (which tasted quite nice tbh) i got high as hell for many hours.

even tho vaporising is one of the most effective ways to consume weed, it doesn't change it's actual effectiveness and you will never get even close to 100% (especially with a lightbulb).

I've decided to QWISO it as an experiment for when I use good bud, so I don't lose any to my inexperienced...ness.

*shrug* It'll be a nice side project to figure out for the time being.

I guess if you have several ounces of it some kind of extraction makes sense, but really if you wanted hash or brownies or to smoke it, why would you even bother vaping it in the first place?

That wasn't the plan I had for this pot, this was just scuff and vaped shit I threw in a bag and decided to start saving. I figured it had some use, and that's what this thread is for... figuring out what to do with it. Using it as a first time QWISO experiment sounds like the perfect thing to do.

tingtangman: Thanks for the link, I joined over there and learned so much in the short time I was browsing.

Last edited:
put back in the trash where u found it? Tastes like really dirty popcorn! Not even an acceptable blunt filler at that point.

Also, EWW!! Why jh are you microwaving buds!?

if your a dealer and you wanna be shady seal it in a bag and put the bag into another bag with some dank shit in it. this will make the bag smell dank as hell and you could sell it for top price. really shady but still