• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

US warns of 'global meth threat'

meth has ravaged my town. on top of that, ive had some friends i did consider to be good people turn in to no lifes because of this shit. anyone who uses it does so at their own peril.

the bad part about it is that people who have nothing to do with the drug at all usually suffer the most.

fuck meth.

The two times I binged on meth with a buddy of mine (Cause he got it for free from hustlin some) I did it for two weeks both times. By the end, and when I was coming down, I was physically and mentally exhausted. I could feel the addiction and the tolerance coming up. Meth is like crack around here. The Meth-heads steal for meth, so do crack-heads. It's the same, stick to weed and X guys, and stop fucking your lives up, please.

CoMiKaL said:
The two times I binged on meth with a buddy of mine (Cause he got it for free from hustlin some) I did it for two weeks both times. By the end, and when I was coming down, I was physically and mentally exhausted. I could feel the addiction and the tolerance coming up. Meth is like crack around here. The Meth-heads steal for meth, so do crack-heads. It's the same, stick to weed and X guys, and stop fucking your lives up, please.

This is what i think about drugs like meth, crack and heroin..(i've nothing against people who use any of them as i know people who do) are you really that desperate for a harder hit even though you've seen how these drugs can ruin lives?

fairnymph said:
I've never seen or even HEARD of someone being violent on meth. I'm sure it happens, but come on!.
hang around a group of tweakers for a couple days and tell me there's no violence in that sort of lifestyle. I personally did quite a bit of violent shit that I am not proud of when I was a heavy meth user. My use pretty much came to an end after I tried to stab my cousin to death. I had been up for 6 days and was so fucking delerious. I thought that killing him would save my life and that there was no other option.

violence is the red herring here.

whether it increases in the presence of meth has nothing to do with its illegality.

violence, or more specifically, harm, has almost always been the red herring in the demonization of any behavior or substance the opposition of which has been used to promote the agenda of fundamentalist regime.

the value proposition of government is largely based on its ability to protect its masses. in instances when protection, as a commodity, begins to lose value-- i.e. peaceful times-- those entities which adminster protection will strive to create new opportunities to offer protection so that their own value is either preserved or increases.

reduced to a machiavellian level, and honestly, i think one fools oneself if one thinks morality is any real component of government, governments will not hesitate to use extortion and coercion of the most vicious kind to, ironically, create a sense of dependence.

think of it this way: the government wants to be your number one drug of choice. it wants you to be addicted to it. if you are, Citizen Addict, you will gladly construct your life around paying for it. you will willingly pay for its benefit, its high-- protection from harm-- every day of your life. if your supply of protection is threatened you will fight to defend it, with your life. if it tells you the price of its drug has increased, you will pay the increased price, and if you do not, you will be stripped of your belongings and become a ward of the state itself. But if protection ceases to be a necessary part of your day, if you're not tying off and shooting up with homeland security every morning, why would you pay for it? Or if you discovered something that felt even better than protection, to the point where you willfully sacrifice it, that something threatens not the purpose of government, or the effectiveness of government, but the product of government. And without its product to sell, it cannot survive.

Nothing new here though. Government has facilitated war in the absence thereof for centuries. This is merely a variation.

Religion too is to government what drugs are, and therefore a tool of statesmanship. Government either owns religion, or is at war with religion. Or both. That's where the money is.

To think that it is beyond the pale to consider then that war is manufactured by government to justify its existence is to wear the blinders of propaganda it hands you at birth. You are indeed a wage slave.

You, Citizen Addict.

Now take your government, get high, and don't forget to pay up. Because the comedown is a bitch.

for those who simply lack the capacity to read between the lines:

chances are good that the governments which most fiercely prosecute drugs are those which most aggressively promote their creation and facilitate their distribution.

what happens when meth is eradicated? government's need for money DECREASES. money is the lifeblood of government, and this decrease is akin to a small death itself.

but when meth grows out of control, or at least, you are made to believe it is? then its need for sustenance and its supply of sustenance (since, Citizen, you don't get the option of not paying) increases.