Ursodeoxycholic acid

theartofwar

Bluelighter
Who uses it - and if so , do you still use liv52 , milk thistle etc .. I get bloodworks 2x a year now, so I will be able to tell you guys the difference, but I was curious if anyone has tried it and if so how ? Thx bros.

I use it, at pretty high doses also. around 500mg 4x per day
The difference in blood work is shocking. Let me explain.
I typically order it when my ALT is high, then I go back for more testing, ( Remember, if your ALT is high, don't freak out the stress bodybuilders put on our bodies the day before the blood test could very easily raise the ALT level. Calmly request a GGT test) and if find my GGT is high also. Then I hit UDCA hard, then retest in 90 days or so and wham, good as new.
It's not all I use.
When I'm dumb enough to pond the orals, I use Tauroursodeoxycholic acid. although it's hard to find, and don't suggest liver longer please.
My standard cycle protection though is silibinin The only part of milk thistle worth a damn.
if you're paranoid add lecithin and you basically have silipede, or modified further to legalon.
I don't care. Typical PCT then consists of Tylers Detox.
Thats done well for my precious liver.

Thanks bro, yea highest my ALT has gotten was 466 . So I'm much more careful now. Not very paranoid, I'll take what comes, but I would just like to use the best product ya know :) ?