• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Urals make your drugs last 50% longer...

hello.
i find very interesting this topic.
it could be important to know if ENO could make the same effects, because the componentes are pretty the same, but the quantitys, different.
URALS cant be found around the world... but eno can.
anybody knows?

Dr. Beat: was it actually the pharmacist who told you that Eno wouldn't alkalinize urine, or one of the service attendants? Because theoretically eno should do exactly the same thing - it's the sodium bicarbonate that is responsible. If you check that link I posted, it supports this. Also, I haven't seen anything about cocaine and urinary alkalinizers. Do you know that combining alcohol with cocaine prolongs the effects? Could that have been the cause, rather than the Ural?

wow....
over 1g of baking soda?
that's gonna be a bitch to get that much in me at once.
but pretty much all this stuff is, is marked up baking soda that's pressed into tablet form.
if u wanna do it for cheap raid the pantry and get a bunch of normal baking soda in you.
which brings me to my next question.
HOW do u get that much in you?
cause i'm thinking that it would take at least 5-6 gelcaps(depending on size) to get give or take 1g of baking soda in you.
the only other idea that i can think of right now to get that much in you would be to parachute it with some kleenex or something.
anybody else got any ideas?

**bump**(a line)
i still wanna hear from people about getting ~1g worth of baking soda in your body without a handful of gelcaps.
and can anyone give a rough guesstimate on what 1g of baking soda would look like?
so about how tall and wide would 1g look like if it were normal arm and hammer baking soda without any chunks or anything?

Drayen: the link I posted on sodium bicarb talks about amounts. Put it his way - a tablet of acetaminophen/paracetamol is usually 500mg, while a teaspoon holds 5 gms.

aggggg..getting the volume of it down is going to
be revolting. so far the best option i can think of is parachuting it down. anyone got any others?
but i'll do it in the intrest of science.
i'm gonna put something up about it before the end of the month, i'm just not too sure when i'm dropping next.

So, is everyone in agreeance that baking soda will also do the trick? I'm probably going to be rolling this saturday. 1 5th a teaspoon is enough?

um, how about putting it into some tomato juice or something....wont that be ok? and as far as gel caps are concerned....u can easily take 3 big caps and get a gram in you. My only question is....ive heard about grapefruit juice before rolling being a good booster for the roll since it dissolves or prevents some enzyme from destroying the mdma molecule, but how would grapefruit juice act with lotsa baking soda down there? should you not use one of them?

Grapefruit juice does indeed inhibit the metabolism of MDMA by inhibiting some cytochrome P450 enzyme (I forget the specific one, you can look it up). Thus, it leads to higher plasma levels of MDMA, just as baking soda does, only by a differing mechanism. Therefore, if you combine baking soda and grapefruit juice your body can neither piss the MDMA out nor break it down as effectively as normal, a synergistic effect that is likely to be more than twice as effective as either component on its own, so be careful. Because the whole point of these measures is to save drugs, I would recommend, if you combine substances that potentiate MDMA, to only do half your usual dose, see what happens, and then, if necessary, do the other half like 90 minutes later.
---5HT-2

umm.. this stuff sounds pretty similar to Alka-Seltzer in action (especially the description of dissolving it in water and it effervescing), although I haven't read a box of Alka-Seltzer lately...

citro.txt

Click here for details and pricing
Ill let everyone know how my experiment with this stuff goes.
peace
CJ

Interesting........how much grapefruit juice would you consume before you drop? Also, I never take more then 1 1/2 pills and I take them in halves. I'm not looking to do both baking soda and grapefruit. Just one or the other. What would you experience, a higher peak or a longer roll from each?
Sweet......keep us posted on your experience.

well....thats all good and stuff, but I guess what I was asking was.... since grapefruit juice is an acid and baking soda, a base, would they cancel each other out, or would it give me a horrible stomach ache or something to that effect?
I usually drink like half a pint of grapefruit juice about 30-40 min b4 I take my pill.....i guess you could experiment with it.

grapefruit juice inhibits CYP3A4, one of the enzymes responsible for metabolizing MDMA (not the main enzyme though). It may slow the metabolism a little, but there are other enzymes that will take over. I would suggest you don't try multiple means of "enhancing the roll" at the same time. One, you won't know which worked (if it does work) and two, you could easily overdo it and OD.

since grapefruit juice is an acid and baking soda, a base, would they cancel each other out, or would it give me a horrible stomach ache or something to that effect?Well, I can almost guarantee you'd be burping, like if you chugged pop too fast, and the gas (carbon dioxide) might give an uncomfortable bloated feeling that could possibly be painful until you got it back out of your system. It would depend how you are with such things. If you normally get burping/nausea/other stomach discomfort then mixing acids and bases in your stomach along with E is probably not advisable.
I'm not sure if they'd cancel each other; I don't think the (theoretical) effectiveness of the grapefruit juice has anything to do with the fact that it's acidic, but it sounds like the action of these "urals" or whatever local substitute is because they're basic, and if you neutralized them they might not work.
Both of these things aside, however, I agree with babydoc - it's potentially dangerous to mix methods here.

Ok I have Urals in my posession, and I will be going out tonight and seeing whether this is really true.
Will post results tomorrow morning.

um about enos where can they be found? How much should i take. How long should wate to eat my roll after i take them. Also if anyone has used this befor with the enos how did it work?

hey guys,
this is my first post on bluelight, but, ive been following it for a couple of months.
now, with this ural thing, me, and 2 other of my mates, tried it. me and another of my mates, had 1 and a half pills each, and, the ma other mate, had 2 and half a mdma gel cap. it took ages to kick in, im talking like 1 to 1 and a half hours. i didnt think it was that much better, i popped at like 12:30 - 1, and, was ready to go home and sleep by 4 - 4:30.
Both my other mates though, said, it was more intence, and, they lasted heaps longer then me.
we only had 1 sachet each of ural, but, i think maybe why it didnt work that well on me, is, i have a lot bigger build then my friends, which, are somewhat short.
i will be trying it again this saturday, with two sachets, and, will see what happens.
i will keep u posted.
[ 29 April 2002: Message edited by: QuadRoller ]

dood, to take a gram of baking soda just add a teaspoon full of the stuff to a glass of water and drink, jeez, its that simple.
I have tried taking antacids before pilling b4 and they didnt really do much, they were Magnesium hydroxide tho, i havent heard nething about alkylating urine 2 make pills better b4 so i reckon ill give this one a try next time im out.