• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Urals make your drugs last 50% longer...

I tried this on the weekend, bought a pack of 28 Urals which cost me $8.50. I had two urals about 10 minutes before I dropped a pill. Another two urals about 2 hours later. A little while after then I could feel the peak starting to wear off(after about 2 and 1/2 to three hours of dropping the pill) so I took another. I peaked for about 5 and a half hours off the two pills, the urals didn't appear to have any added effect, I was with a friend who did exactly the same as me but without urals to a similiar result. Perhaps I didn't have enough urals, or the amount of water I drank diluted them out of my system.
It had been a month since I'd dropped and the pills were decent and very clean pink qantas's.
I'll probably try this again with more urals in another month.

heheh all i have to say to this is PLUG IT!!!!!!!!
but on a side note, I have to agree with babydoc_vic on this. It sounds to me that while it may extent the duration of your roll, it would also extend the amount of neurotoxic-damage in your brain, which means your gonna be hurting the next day. I would suggest people not go out and do this thinking its a new miracle trick to get high. Of course some of you wanna play guinea pig to this, and for those of you that do, I'd love to hear what you have to say on it. Just be careful people...
Trippies