Update from across the pond.......

Chalice

Bluelighter
I fucking love this place. The party atmosphere here in the U.K. is so much better then any place I've been to in all of north american (and believe me I've been to a bunch of places) The vibe is incredible! Everyone I've met has been so nice to me and they're up for almost everything. I've been to six clubs here so far and two underground parties. I have a blast at every single one......Especially Gods Kitchen, Gatecrasher, and Passion. Then again to be quite honest every place I've been to here is amazing. I'm coming home again on monday and look forward to seeing all my mates again. Right now I'm in France with some friends, but we'll be returning tomorrow night for some more partying. Much luv to EVERYBODY!!!! See you all soon.....
"Till I come".......back that is.....PLUR
------------------
Chalice™
"Reality is a delerium caused by conciousness"
"I'm a little bit of everything, and to much of all of it!"

Next time you come to the U.K. If you fancy trying out some 'real dance parties' check ou these promoters:
Hardcore Heaven (Sanctury -Milton Keynes)
United Dance (Bagleys -London or Stevenage)
World Dance (London but varies)
Moon Dance (Bagleys -London
Dreamscape (Pleasure rooms -London but varies
Raindance (all over the country)
Slammin Vinyl (Bagleys -London)
Fusion (all over the country)
Adrenalin (Southampton and free!)
Destiny (Hampsire -down south)
Tribal Kaos (London -underground clubs)
Rave Nation (Bagleys -London but varies)
Mind Over Matter (camden palais -London)
Diztruxtion (up north somewhere)
I can guarentie you a better time at these places if you try them out.
RESPECT
------------------
HAPPY HARDCORE WILL LIVE FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
<~p-E-achy~> -=+PLUR+=-

Holy shit, I didn't expect to hear from you until after the new year! Good to get soem word on your activites and such over there. Quite a bunch has gone on over here believe it or not, I look forward to filling you in when you get back. Enjoy the rest o your time in raver heaven buddy! hehe!
Oh, this is tribblEorlfl by the way...my name got wiped out by the server, so I just went with a new one (it's gonna be my dj name once i get all that up in the air)
------------------
X2K- Rolling into the Phuture

Well Well Chalice, I just had to drop my thoughts in here after we chatted on AOL...
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

Well I must say the fuctupedness that you have portrayed is truly amazing maddd PROPS to you my friend
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

And of course I will see you at the NYE party LOL...and I get to hear all about the shit you've been thru LOL
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

Peace my friend......RuRu

I didn't know you were going to be coming back so soon!!!!!!!
Email me about the party when you get a chance. There is going to be a meet-up of sorts at Universal from whut I understand, but I personally dont know the details. Cant wait to hear from you again, and we are deffinatelly gonna party hard when you get back!
Take some good pics for us to look at!
PeacE!
------------------
-I didn't do it and I'm not payin half!
-Which way to the nearest DRUG store?

Well here I am again. For the first time in days we are just relaxing tonight. I may be coming back even earlier then I originally suspected. I have now been to about 11 parties all together and have been "Fubar" for about two weeks strait. I'm starting to run out of money raverdave, partying doesn't come cheap.....especially with the exchange rate! One more night of partying tomorrow and then it's time to come back to reality
smile.gif
I look forward to the new years party and even have a few suggestions from what I've learned over here!
Much luv to everyone and I'll post a total re-cap of my trip when I get back~ I'll get in contact with everyone about our NYE plans on monday.
PLUR to all and to all a good night.
"Happy Christmas to everyone"
------------------
Chalice™
"Reality is a delerium caused by conciousness"
"I'm a little bit of everything, and to much of all of it!"
[This message has been edited by Chalice (edited 24 December 1999).]