Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Phenethylamines Unsure about san pedro dose and if I can redose

chris_p

Bluelighter
Hello all!

I have this vial of san pedro powder... the person I bought it from was for 'microdosing purposes' and she told me to take a fingertip full every morning for 3 months, which seems extremely little even for a microdose of the powder, as the normal dose is around 20-30g. I bought this quite some time ago at a festival and never got the persons contacts

However, the powder seems VERY sticky and chunky, like it was concentrated significantly. Unfortunately as I cannot confirm the actual concentration of the powder I am unsure of how much to take. The vial itself weighs 14g. Should I just drop it all in water and chug? I'm worried it may be too much, as mescaline is a stimulant and I have little experience with those.. I have been taking large doses of ayahuasca for the past 3 days so not too worried about having an intense 'trip' just don't want to overdose

More importantly I'm not sure how it develops tolerance. I know DMT unlike other psychs has virtually zero tolerance while most others forms it near instantly negating the effects. I'd preferably like to slowly up my dose of the mescaline to reach the best level, not sure if that's be a waste

Any thoughts are appreciated :). This is my first time with any psych besides DMT looking for a more 'fun' experience rather than the serious ones I'm used to.

Hmm this is a difficult one cuz we don’t know exactly what you have, it could be an extract too but then hearing the dosage and frequency gives me the impression this is some new age spiritual thing more than true pharmacological effects.

Start with what the hippie chick told you just incase you’ve got a true extract and work up from there.

-GC

Hmm this is a difficult one cuz we don’t know exactly what you have, it could be an extract too but then hearing the dosage and frequency gives me the impression this is some new age spiritual thing more than true pharmacological effects.

Start with what the hippie chick told you just incase you’ve got a true extract and work up from there.

-GC
too late lol I just swallowed all of it. Tasted pretty good though not gonna lie I'd probably eat this stuff in my salad. Will report back later

too late lol I just swallowed all of it. Tasted pretty good though not gonna lie I'd probably eat this stuff in my salad. Will report back later

If it tasted good it wasn’t San Pedro.. Pray to god that wasn’t some RC laced powder. Please report back on how it goes!

San Pedro makes even the hardest psychonauts queezy.

-GC

If it tasted good it wasn’t San Pedro.. Pray to god that wasn’t some RC laced powder. Please report back on how it goes!

San Pedro makes even the hardest psychonauts queezy.

-GC
ahh fuck... well i know this is probably useless but does this residue look legit or anything... seriously considering making myself vomit rn so i dont die lmao

YFl0Lwz.jpg

Getting some very bright wavy visuals no solid geometry yet though. Whatever that dose was not bad. Definitely a stimulating headspace though, no insightful thoughts as of yet