Unsolved Mysterys: Where The Fuck Was I?

It's so cliche and so true. If she has any heart at all, she will strongly regret what she did. Even if she wasn't happy and wanted to leave, she will regret how it happened and what she did. As you move on and become happy, her conscience will catch up to her and she will realize what a shitty thing she did. You will have moved on, and it's almost like a roll reversal -- you feel good about yourself and she feels like shit for what she did. It doesn't mean she'll want you back and it doesn't mean you'll want her back, but unless she is completely sociopathic, it will come around.

I think being burned so badly gave me that satisfaction when that day came. I know it's amoral, but I went through hell and felt empowered when the day came that I had moved on and he realized what a dick he was.

No I completely get it BUT Im the sociopath amoral one.

Pharcyde, from what posts I've seen of yours sometimes you seem really smart, and sometimes you seem really dumb. Is it a case of you being immature & unable/unwilling to cope with real life, or do you have mental/addiction issues that cause your life to be chaotic? Do you think you're crazy?
I remember reading a lot of your posts a while back, and then being surprised to learn you had kids. It seems to me you need to get a grip on your life be it with medical help or otherwise, when you have kids you can't really indulge yourself in alcoholic wallowing, or you can if you want to end up having spent the last 50 years having been the father from hell.
So whats you plan for the future? Everyone needs a plan. You need to take control of your life, cos as a parent the buck stops with you.

Your story skips a lot of detail. The end result was your woman ending up with another man behind your back. You hint at a degree of guilt, it might be cathartic for you to tell the whole story from the beginning, being honest about your own failings & mistakes. Its not until you admit things to yourself that you can move forward. dark siders won't hate.

Pharcyde, from what posts I've seen of yours sometimes you seem really smart, and sometimes you seem really dumb. Is it a case of you being immature & unable/unwilling to cope with real life, or do you have mental/addiction issues that cause your life to be chaotic? Do you think you're crazy?
I remember reading a lot of your posts a while back, and then being surprised to learn you had kids. It seems to me you need to get a grip on your life be it with medical help or otherwise, when you have kids you can't really indulge yourself in alcoholic wallowing, or you can if you want to end up having spent the last 50 years having been the father from hell.
So whats you plan for the future? Everyone needs a plan. You need to take control of your life, cos as a parent the buck stops with you.

Your story skips a lot of detail. The end result was your woman ending up with another man behind your back. You hint at a degree of guilt, it might be cathartic for you to tell the whole story from the beginning, being honest about your own failings & mistakes. Its not until you admit things to yourself that you can move forward. dark siders won't hate.

I dont know what it is man I rapidly cycle through moods......Im a social being I need human contact so where I was living I was isolated and I guess it drove me up the walls. Ive only know started my alcoholic wollowing. Nobody is around. You can say I have both the mental and the addiction issue. I skip alot of detail yeah, but I perfer to keep it lowkey. Just how I am, I have told maybe one person the whole story

And was it really surprising I have kids? I mean what did you read?

how did you not flip the fuck out and murder your wife and that guy? i would be stabbin and stabbing an stabbin.