Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Unkown Drug - New Experience - I'm A Total Idiot

BrutalRollar

Bluelighter
Okay, so some of you might be aware of the thread I made saturday. Yeah I know I'm a total retard. But I should make a trip report about it anyways.

Well it all first started friday night/saturday morning, I was spent all night trying to find a source. I was extremly annoyed by the lack of sources that night. But the next day while walking to my buddys house, I found a random source. Well after visiting my bro, I went home all happy because I knew I was gonna roll that night.

I grabbed one of my pills and chewed it up, it had no awful taste like mdma, it did taste gross but it wasn't like an mdma taste. It also had a sugary after taste. I quicky thought WTF is this shit. I grabbed another chewed it up, same taste. I honestly thought it was candy, so I chewed them all hoping I'd find one with the awful mdma taste. I got really mad because I spent the last of my money on this shit. Well thinking that my night was completly ruined, I grabbed a beer and decided I was gonna get shit faced.

Bad idea, after I was about half way through my second beer. My tummy started to hurt, I got a really bad headache,my eyes looked fucked up(small pupils) but it could have been the light in the room. I thought nothing of it for about 2 mins, then it got worse, and worse,and fucking worse. I was like "fuck theyre were actual drugs in those pills!". I was freaking the fuck out, no one was home with me. I thought I can throw up the drugs, even through its been like over an hour since I dropped all nine. Really bad idea, after i made myself puke, I couldn't stop. I was puking sitting their on the floor next to my tolit for about 20 mins. Dry heaving and puking. I stopped puking, I felt extremly disguesting. I couldn't stand up or anything. After about 10 mins of slowly crawling to my bed room(about 6 feet from the bathroom) I layed on the floor of my room just crying thinking I was gonna die. It was getting worse and worse every minute.

I don't know what really happened from there,I think I passed out,my mom found me on the floor soaked in puke about 14 hours after I first started feeling sick. She thought I was drunk, that's what she said. But anyways her and my brother put me on my bed. And I remained there untill I woke up, about 3 hours from now. So I was passed out for over 40 hours. I'm still feel sick, but not as bad I as I did.

I feel extremly retarded for what I did, really stupid. I just thought I got ripped off with actual candys so I ate them all. I think the thread I made when I was starting to get sick got deleted. So is their any way to help something like what happened to me? I did want to call 911 but my cell phone was in the living room and I use my cell to get on bluelight so I couldn't see the replys from the thread I made.

I'm never touching a ecstasy pill ever again, I don't care if their clean pills or not. Not for along time atleast. I'm gonna stick with acid and weed for now. Even through mdma is my favourite drug, I'm not doing it for awhile.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am going to leave this open for people to understand why to not take mystery drugs.

Thanks for the report.

Oh my god, i just read this....

It's one thing you say "i am never touching ecstasy again" but this will happen if you over do and abuse any drug. If you made this mistake with acid instead it probably would have broken your brain. I don't know what would have been worse, really. You can't blame the drug. Why did it not dawn on you that the sugary taste could have been something it was cut with? Man these days they put all sorts of shit in pills. Why the hell didn't you use your brain?? You are so so lucky you pulled through that's all i can say.

Anyways, rest up - i hope you feel better soon.

Oh my god, i just read this....

It's one thing you say "i am never touching ecstasy again" but this will happen if you over do and abuse any drug. If you made this mistake with acid instead it probably would have broken your brain. I don't know what would have been worse, really. You can't blame the drug. Why did it not dawn on you that the sugary taste could have been something it was cut with? Man these days they put all sorts of shit in pills. Why the hell didn't you use your brain?? You are so so lucky you pulled through that's all i can say.

Anyways, rest up - i hope you feel better soon.

when I say ecstasy, I mean pressed pills, I know that it was a stupid idea. Mdma will always be my favourite drug though, what I got that night wasn't mdma. About the sugary taste, I actually thought it was candy so I ate them all. Bad idea I know,but I gotta stop taking mdma anyways. My tolerance is extremly high, and I can't even count how much times I rolled. Sounds pretty bad to me.

Glad you're ok dude... please take care of youself and try to be smart about your substance use.

I would like to highlight this section of your report:

"I grabbed one of my pills and chewed it up, it had no awful taste like mdma, it did taste gross but it wasn't like an mdma taste. It also had a sugary after taste. I quicky thought WTF is this shit. I grabbed another chewed it up, same taste. I honestly thought it was candy, so I chewed them all hoping I'd find one with the awful mdma taste."

*****THIS IS SOMETHING YOU SHOULD NEVER DO***** (I am not trying to yell at you, i am highlighting this for others to realize that this is very dangerous and something that nobody should ever do)

I am glad you are ok, but that was very very very bad, for these reasons:

1) Don't assume taste would tell you what was in the pills. Other additives could have covered a flavor, and a flavor alone won't ID a compound! If "it tastes right", it can still be another bitter compound, that isn't MDMA. There is a plethora of chemicals out there, and many taste the same.

2) Don't assume that because you don't think its got drug A in it(the one you are after) that it therefore contains no drugs... it could be drugs B through Z for all you know (which was indeed the case in your experience).

3) You are more likely to OD (read: DIE) on 2+ than on 1 of a particular dose, especially if its not something you are used to.

In my opinion, you should have stopped at 1, said 'ok, this might not be MDMA', and waited to see what happens. Always test out "a batch" of a new drug with a small dose, even if its something that you've taken before (i do this, and its helped me a lot)

This is why testing is very good, and its important to carefully read up on the particular appearance of a pill before taking it.

This is why its also important to trust your source, and check to see if they have taken the drug before, or at least if others people have and have not had a problem with them.

I'm glad you posted this, and hopefully other people will read your experience and learn something from it.

Be safe people.

That horrible sweet chemical taste usually indictive of Piperazines... which make you ill as fuck and trip you out

when I say ecstasy, I mean pressed pills, I know that it was a stupid idea. Mdma will always be my favourite drug though, what I got that night wasn't mdma. About the sugary taste, I actually thought it was candy so I ate them all. Bad idea I know,but I gotta stop taking mdma anyways. My tolerance is extremly high, and I can't even count how much times I rolled. Sounds pretty bad to me.

I already got all of this from your original post so i am not sure why you are repeating yourself here. If you ever decide to take ecstasy again i strongly recommend you get a pill tester. If anything ever were to taste like lollies again, please test them. Don't just eat them. IMO even though you didn't have a tester, and they tasted like lollies eating them all was insane... they were sold to you as drugs. Just because some drugs may taste sweet doesn't mean it's ok to presume they are lollies and eat the whole lot!

I hope you have recovered now. <3

Crazy stuff. Though you fucked up, I`m sure you've learnt a lot from this, right? :)

If I was you though, I'd get a test kit and stick to mdma... just seems to be a much safer, enjoyable experience nowadays.

Unbelievable. Everyone else pretty much summed up what I would say in this thread. I'm glad you are okay, man. You could have easily killed yourself pulling an idiotic stunt like that. I mean we as drug users are known to do some stupid things, but "OH it tastes like candy, maybe i'll eat all nine then !!!E$*(" is just ridiculous bro.

A valuable lesson learned. You should submit this to erowid.

I hope you learned why not to take a bunch of unknown pills, don't treat your body like its a guinea pig. You can look uo any pills online at pillfinder or pill ID. Punch in the color, shape, sixe and letters and numbers and it will search it out.

I hope you learned why not to take a bunch of unknown pills, don't treat your body like its a guinea pig. You can look uo any pills online at pillfinder or pill ID. Punch in the color, shape, sixe and letters and numbers and it will search it out.

true. But nowadays there is so many duds going round, you'd need a test kit to be 100% sure.

Why would you eat the whole pill to taste it? You could of easily broken off a tiny, tiny chunk and tasted it and this would have never happened. Glad to hear you are ok though, be safe.

were you planning on taking all 9 if they were clean? because that can still cause some problems

I learned my lesson earlier today with "unknowns" after getting what was supposed to be morphine tablets but did not reconize the markings except that they were from a legit pharmacutical company.

I took them at face value but noticed they didn't seem to either taste or preform like morphine,

Eventually found out they are ritilin, definately not what I need.

Now find myself in serious withdrawl sickness.

Not a good scenario.