Undercover Ravers?

The way I found out if they are under cover is if they ask where they can find an 'xtc pill' or something...

Basically if they don't know the jargon then yeah stay away imo...

Undercover: "hey man, do you know where I could score some XTC so I can roll testicles"

Me Rolling
and not noticing the fact that he is very shady: Yeah that guy over there (points finger)

FM

Undercover: "hey man, do you know where I could score some XTC so I can roll testicles"

Me Rolling
and not noticing the fact that he is very shady: Yeah that guy over there (points finger)

FM
Something like this almost happened to a friend and I that were rollin' face at a club...

Undercover: Yo, you guys wouldn't know where I could score some sweet rolls do you?
My friend: Without even thinking, he puts his finger up, turns to me (I have tabs), and was about half a second away from pointing at me or designating that I had tabs when I gave him the most killer stare ever.

You know, that look you give people when you don't want them to say something or whatever... anyways.

My friend pauses with his finger in the air, looks at me for a few seconds (I could tell tat his brain was trying to comprehend what was going on, lol), then turns to the undercover and says, "Nope." (He still has his finger in the air, lol).

The only reason we thought he was an undercover was because he had been watching us for a little while, and we were even talking about him with one of our other friends, and he said he though he was an undercover too.

Shit man I'm waaay to greedy with my pills to worry about getting popped. It's funny to because I'm always soooo thizzled up that everyone always asks me, "Hey you know where the pills are at?" I always tell them,"yes I sure do, they are in my blood stream cuz I ate them all!" lol. It's an urban ledgend that undercovers have to identify themselves as cops when they are asked if they are cops. FALSE! They don't. The law twists and turns so they are allowed to lie in order to conduct a sting. Here is a simple solution to the problem though. Its a little test that I just thought up. Hand the suspected undercover two glowsticks. If they look at the sticks and cant do any tricks then they fail lol.

hahahahahahhahahahahahaaaa.

Sorry to laugh, its a shame that this is happening.

In australia they aren't too bad with this. They have dogs and stuff outside before you get into the rave. But once your in theres a few police wandering around just there for harm prevention (basically to search lads the whole night). Theyre all pretty cool though. You can get photos with em with shit, and if you run into an undercover they dont care.

There are a few searches inside the rave, but they always happen to the suss looking lads or to the people causing trouble, so it should.

I was on acid at a rave once and I was talking to an undercover.
I was pretty gone and couldnt dance. kept zoning out. She told me to keep dancing or go sit down, caus eif I stand up the front, just standing there zoned out, the seccies would pull me aside :|

The seccies are worse at raves then police. They just think theyre authority figures.

hahahahahahhahahahahahaaaa.

Sorry to laugh, its a shame that this is happening.

In australia they aren't too bad with this. They have dogs and stuff outside before you get into the rave. But once your in theres a few police wandering around just there for harm prevention (basically to search lads the whole night). Theyre all pretty cool though. You can get photos with em with shit, and if you run into an undercover they dont care.

There are a few searches inside the rave, but they always happen to the suss looking lads or to the people causing trouble, so it should.

I was on acid at a rave once and I was talking to an undercover.
I was pretty gone and couldnt dance. kept zoning out. She told me to keep dancing or go sit down, caus eif I stand up the front, just standing there zoned out, the seccies would pull me aside :|

The seccies are worse at raves then police. They just think theyre authority figures.

lol thats an awesome undercover lady.

i saw this vid on youtube with this guy on some sort of drug in a rave, and i guess the ycalled the ambulance cus he was on the ground, they helped him get up, and he started dancing and trippin out. and the popos and paramedics danced along with him to keep him calm. LOl
i ono if anyone else seen the vid but it was hilarious.

i saw this vid on youtube with this guy on some sort of drug in a rave, and i guess the ycalled the ambulance cus he was on the ground, they helped him get up, and he started dancing and trippin out. and the popos and paramedics danced along with him to keep him calm. LOl

Link or it didn't happen! I want to see ;)

^ That's ridiculously awesome!

It really doesn't surprise me that undercover cops are catching on and blending in. All this means is that everyone needs to be a little more careful and MUCH smarter.

:D Pick up your pills before the rave!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Te4...FC90E541&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=25

Is it that one? lol Im guessing it is haha

In EU the undercovers were suss if they were wearing leather jackets. Also if they asked for pills in not a slang way then we would know straight away if he is a cop or not.

i was at a party once, and no one there seemed to fit in cuz it was more club than rave, but the party wasn't promoted as a club event. anyhow, i was sitting on the floor next to some guy who didnt look like a party kid, who asked in a very awkward way if i knew where he could get another pill. i asked if he was rolling, and he said yeah, but yet his eyes weren't dilated and he was sober. so i stuck a vicks mask up to his face, and he pulled away like i was trying to chloroform his ass! to this day, i'm convinced that he was an inexperienced narc who had no real clue on what to expect, and he thought i was about to dose him with something horrific.

One of my family members is in law enforcement and does exactly this sort of thing; cops will go undercover dressing like people who look like they belong at the event, even utilizing atropine eye drops so their pupils become extremely dilated. There are some areas where LEO are trying to put an end to these types of events and festivals.

So this weekend I was at a massive in SF. They didn't really search us at the door which was odd as our pockets were obviously full. They didn't even care about my green laser.

When we got in security was CRAZY. There were cops and security guards dragging people off left and right.

I was shining my green laser from the bleachers. Later a security guard practically jumped me from behind and tried to take it. Luckily he saw my fake dog tags and thought I was in the Army and let me keep it

Then when were on the dance floor, we see someone dressed as a raver in full blown candy and phat pants run up and bear hug this guy from behind. Then from the sides two more "ravers" run up and handcuff the kid and drag him off.

WTF?

hahahah, this whole discussion is awesome!

cops are such classic comedy. God help us man, these people have no brains. When i am rolling i always find myself wanting to talk to sober people, especially people who are always sober like cops, because i hope that my happiness will rub off on them enough to suffice for what they have availible. I always try to talk to bartenders/ security too

One of my family members is in law enforcement and does exactly this sort of thing; cops will go undercover dressing like people who look like they belong at the event, even utilizing atropine eye drops so their pupils become extremely dilated. There are some areas where LEO are trying to put an end to these types of events and festivals.

Out of curiosity, what is it that makes them want to put and end to these sorts of things? Is it actually because of the use of illicit drugs, or does it take some kind of publicized problem occurring for them to care to do something about it?

I can't imagine that anyone in law enforcement is so blind or inept that they can't recognize when thousands of people are obviously rolling. I don't know if it's that their hands are tied in terms of litigation, or if they also hold our harm minimization philosophy, at least unconsciously. They obviously have a job so it makes sense that they're doing something, but it's always confused me that they don't ramp up their operations when they have so much potential to do so.

I think it's just that lax enforcement always seemed a bit like tacit approval to me. I'm very glad of that, don't get me wrong. :) Still, confusing.

See, this shit pisses me off personally because I'm in my mid-20s, which is a bit older than the normal raver crowd, and so I think a lot of people tend to be a bit more cautious around me because they think I might be an undercover.

I guess it's hard to see how dilated a person's eyes are in a really dark club.

Anyway, do the smart thing. Chew your goodies before you get to the party instead of looking around for them inside. And politely tell everyone you don't know that asks you for rolls to go bother someone else.

I've never had any troubles with any undercovers before, and security sometimes is either being assholes or totally cool. I was at a rave once and I saw a fucking security guy conficate acid from some guy and then put a blotter on his tongue. He didn't cover it up or anything because half the security was fucked up too. There was a kid I bought from and he got popped off by security with like 20 rolls and the security officer just took them and told him to go in and dance! Then like a month later at the same place they were out of control going around with flash lights checking peoples eyes. They wouldn't even let us smoke inside anymore.

FM

It's not really surprising that this kind of thing happens, people pretty much throw raves as a big excuse to sell drugs and cops know this. It's not a big deal, just don't be stupid and sell pills at raves to random ass people. As long as people are selling dangerous pills at raves and people are irresponsible with their drug use and end up in the hospital theres gonna be negative attention. Cops are doing their jobs, whether or not we like it drug trafficing is illegal and people are way to blatant about drug use at these things. remember you're in public and anyone with a ticket to the event can get in, even plain clothed cops.

Last edited:
in my own experience the UC's stick out... hearing about that Kandi Kop's pretty scary though lol... never ran into that; hope i never do.

Yeah I have no doubt in my mind that the Feds are probably reading this post right now.

So to all those members of law reading this post, perhaps you should quit smoking cock and find a real job. You faggot pigs make me sick.