R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Uncircumcised and Vaginal Biodiversity

Cohesion

Bluelighter
Hello SLR,

It's been a while! I'm pleasantly pleased to see SLR humming along as it has been.

This is a question for the guys, or for very empathetic females.

I am back with an ex and things seem to be going great emotionally and socially. Sexually, though? There's something I can't stand.

His lax cleaning habits. He's uncircumcised, and he doesn't keep his skin pulled back - not during the day, not even for showers. I heard him say during sex once, "My skin hasn't been pulled that far back in so long." This is a HUGE turn off. Evidence in the pudding: I got BV (bacterial vaginosis) after our encounter. And in my mouth? An oral infection. Maybe my immune defenses aren't the best, but my fears are that we might not be chemically compatible.

He is younger than me (8 years) and is a little sensitive about this issue. When we got together in the beginning, I told him to keep his skin pulled back; that didn't go well. He said I couldn't know what I was talking about regarding penis care, since I don't have one. Three years later, he's still enjoying that his head is cleaned by pussy, not soap and water.

How do I ask him to clean better- How can I convince him that pulling back his foreskin 100% during showers will make him stronger?

Buy him a cleaning gel for intimate parts and work from there, you can even shower with him and turn it into a little play time (I can't I just typed that regarding a grown men ) . That being said a guy who doesn't clean his dick and says "it's cleaned by pussy" sounds like a man child to me and is pathetic, in fact that's an understatement. I don't know how can you put up with this for three years. If nothing helps, it's ultimatum time - Hygiene or use your own hand.

Well sounds like he has some hygeine issues.

Geez my foreskin is so pulled back most women don't notice I am not cut unless I say I am not cut.

Hygeine is important. Maybe he needs to see a doctor.

Both men and women can get and give bacterial infections from lack of cleanliness.

When I was very young I was told to pull the skin back so I did.

He might need to have the frenum cut to allow it to go back easier. Its pretty simple and most uncircumcised men have it happen on it's own or the procedure somewhere along puberty.

Better late than never. A urologist could sort him out if he needs some direction.

It's really simple, just how I would handle it if a woman had a yeast infection, I wouldn't have sex with her till she handled it.

That being said it sounds like an issue with his frenum if it hurts him physically.

When I shower I be scrubbing between my toes and everywhere and I mean everywhere. You gotta use soap and water.

I wouldn't appreciate getting an infection from a woman cuz of bad hygeine. I don't think I would keep having sex with her.

Nope. Dunno what to tell you.

Maybe put a bow on a bar of soap and write a note "use this on your penis if you plan on it getting wet again" or something to that affect.

I'm not circumcised, and I don't pull my skin back during the day, what's the point of having it if you do. But I do wash it when I shower in the morning and evening.

Also no, normal soap is no good for those places, there are specific products which do not dry out, maintain right pH and keep the bacteria at bay. Buy those.

Antibacterial soap is notoriously cheap.

I don't really think about it when I am doing stuff but I pull it back if I am gonna sit down for a bit.

Some baby powder keeps that shit clean if its hot and humid.

People got by for eons with just regular soap and water.

Soap is made from fat and people use grease and fat as antiseptic in some form since forever, well predating circumcision.

I knew one day taking that ancient and medevial medicine class would be useful to some degree.

Take a shower with him and clean each other's gentials. Or flat out tell him how he has to clean his genitals with soap and water or else you will not have sex with him, just like I doubt he would want to have sex with you if you did not clean your genitals and bathe.

I am not cut and none of my girlfriends have ever had issues with it but I wash my genitals daily with soap and water when I take a bath or shower.

You're not supposed to keep the foreskin pulled back during the day, you just do that when you clean it while bathing. It's like when a woman cleans her labia or clitoral hood, nobody expects her to keep those back all the time or during the day.

Last edited:
Sounds like a hardness issue. Pulling the skin back not a pleasant experience.

OP i cant believe this shit.

he has poor hygeine and my god that shit stinks. wtf!!!!

i have a foreskin - i clean under it. its essential. how can u take a shower and not wash your dick properly. you dont need to pull it back during the day( why would you ever do that?) but you do need to pull it back to wash it properly obviously

this is a fucking deal breaker 100%

Eeeeuuuwww Next time just pick up the kitchen shears and offer to give him a snip if he don't clean.

Sounds like a hardness issue. Pulling the skin back not a pleasant experience.

If it hurts to pull your foreskin back you have a medical issue.

I'm not cut. I use either axe body wash, bar soap (usually dial), or whatever soap whoever I am sleeping with is using because they use my shampoo or I am low on soap.

Point is as long as its soap.

I haven't had a problem with my dick ever. I did have my frenum (banjo string) snipped when I was 17 or 18 and it tool about 2 weeks to heal.

Its the skin that attaches to near the urethra I guees facing the testes. Basically that part either rips on its own, isn't a problem or if you go to a doctor they snip it.

The doctor said I was on the verge of it ripping and he had cut his himself as a teen. Anyways thats not a circumcision but it made things a fuckload more comfortable.

If you didn't pull it back when you were a kid and keep it clean its never to late to start. My foreskin usually stays back on its own because my mushroom tip holds it back.

I have never had any problems in terms of odor, gunk, or pain.

When I started having sex my frenum started to rip but thats normal and it works itself out but I found you could spare yourself a bit of suffering.

Other than that an uncut dick is just as likely to be nasty as a cut one or a vagina, it depends entirely on the hygeine of the person it is attached to.

Honestly I had a gf get a yeast infection and neglect to tell me and it didn't cause me any problems but I was washing after sex at that point in my life.

I had recently learned in outpatient drug treatment about bacterial infections this thread is about and yeast infections. One of the preventative measures was to was your genitals after sex.

The other really important thing to do is to shower and hiy up some soap and clean clothes. I shouldn't have to say this but you want to wash throughly but don't scrub it raw.

It's reallt basic stuff. If you are having problems I don't know what to tell you.

If you didn't learn how to wash your penis when you were a child maybe ask a doctor.

As far as the OP, you should give your lover an ultimatum which is to execute proper hygeine or no sex and relationship.

I think this thread is silly tbph. I could have washed and changed in the time it took to type this post, are there really people who need further clarification.

P.S. If it hurts to wash your genitals you are doing something wrong but washing isn't the problem

Hygiene firstly and wipe your member with napkin after urination.

... Circumcision is mutilation ! Did Ancient Greeks cut off their skin? Ofcourse not..
Some other retarded filthy guys did.

Google for your pennis sake and inform the world with facts:

Kristen O'Hara - Sex as Nature intended it

Last edited: