• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

UN attempt to decriminalise drugs foiled

China and Russia have stuck to the course and have even intensified their own crackdowns on drugs.

That's what happens when a former-KGB agent turned-gangster leader of Russia has his way at the expense of countless of his fellow countrymen and women who have been suffering needlessly for far too long.

Not even Methadone Maintenance Treatment (or that of Buprenorphine) is legal is Russia. And so it's no surprise to me that Russian addicts are literally rotting from limb to limb in an attempt to stave off opiate withdrawal by way of injecting the end result of Codeine tablets mixed with some really nasty shit ('Krokodil') with gruesome consequences. The stuff they use is apparently very corrosive on its own, yet they are so desperate that they knowingly inject it into their veins.

I'm sorry if this offends anyone reading it, but the end of Putin as Russia's leader (either by way of death or somehow being voted out of office) will profoundly benefit the poor souls unable to seek the appropriate treatment under his reign as President / Prime Minister / Premier / Crooked Cunt.

As far as China is concerned, what a pity, that such a beautiful country with so much to offer to the long term prosperity of mankind continues to be run by a government that remains so ass-backwards ignorant and arrogant about the double standards and hypocrisy of this insane war on a victimless "crime." I pray that they wake the fuck up and acknowledge their part in this grave injustice of a war - the more who do, (obviously) the better the likely outcome.

Last edited:
@nuube...I just read about that fellow from brazil. He had a bunch of pellets of cocaine in his stomach and one ruptured. I couldn't even imagine the fear and pain that man went through in his last few moments.

@ro4eva...yeah I am glad trudeau is in politics. Something might get done for the canadian people now. The only way we are going to get any sweeping changes in the UN is if the european union leads the way. I also have to say that south america wouldn't be so violent and oppressive if the war on drugs did not exist. Instead of being run by cartels, the opium and coca leaf farmers would be subsidized by the government. One of the problems I see is that the farmers are barely making a living, and if the government destroys their crop, they have no way of supporting themselves. I feel bad for these farmers...just more victims of the war on drugs.

@manboychef - yeah, he bit a fellow passenger, god knows what the poor soul was going through. The media will blame and demonise him and the fuckers that caused his death through the 'war on drugs' etc will sit smugly that they are winning! The politicians who use the big bad drug bogeyman as a means to win votes should be held responsible!

I have seen but cannot find a few videos from addiction researchers where they identify the Misuse of Drugs Act as the biggest cause of drug harm.