*ultra does Florida: A week in review*

ultra

Bluelighter
Whoaaa! What a week. First off Happy New Year to all, especially to all that I got to see this week.: Adj, Devo, Peanut, tiger, RuRu, Raverdad, Hurricane, Nitro Man (if you decide to keep that name
smile.gif
) and anyone else I forgot to mention. You all rock
smile.gif

I guess my week started at Adj's place firday night at around 5 in the morning. Adj and my friend Dave (he was at 55*) got G'd off thier asses. Well needless to say I got jealous, threw down 5 or 6 caps, and then we preceeded to watch the Matrix all G'n off our asses. After frequent comments about how horny this G was making us and how incredible the girl's ass form the matrix looked in those leather pants...hmmmm..., well that night I got some sleep finially.
Saturday was CyberZone with Me Adj and Devo driving form St. Pete area. Unfortunatly the club wasn't as fun as I thought it was going to be. I had heard that the club was going to be dark excpet for the glowsticks handed out at the door, but... there were defintly light on inside. Well we missed Raverdad but we at lest found tiger and RuRu...I guess that was ok...
smile.gif
Overall the club wasnt that bad though there were some good DJ's I liked in the back room and Devo met a freind he went to middle school with so it was all good.
After the club tho was a little of a shock. When RuRu mentioned going to Raverdad's place I was like "cool". So we all left and me and Devo were drivng (I'll admit some of the G was getting to me finially) and we were talking and Devo was like "We're not going to Daytona are we?" of course I said "naaawww", well as time passed and we drove, it became more and more evident that Raverdad did not live in Orlando as Adj, me and Devo had at first assumed.
smile.gif
After dropping by Raverdad's place we went to RuRu's. ehehe. I am proud to say though, that even though I missed RuRu's "Fuuuuuuuccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkk" at 55*. I got to fully enjoy it at his place. LOL it sounds just as I always thought it would
smile.gif
At this point all this driving had wore me down and i crashed there. The next moring was almost as fun too, when I saw that my litre bottle of G that was 3/5 full last night was about 1/5 full now, I laughed my ass off! I never imagined soooo much G being used in one night. Sure the concentation as a little weak but daaaaammmmmnnnnn LOL. You guys musta averaged around 12 caps each LOL. Then, when a particular blulighter was G'd out and had a significant amount of drool on his chin and shirt, I'm glad me and RuRu got a picture of that
smile.gif

Sunday was CandyLand in Ft. Laterdale. yummmmy!
Well it was finially my time to roll. I hadn't done it in a while and was nervouse for some reason. Adj, calmed me down in the car and when we got out at the Chilie Pepper there was this guy standing a few feet away in an orange vest and had blue hair. I thought...hehe that MUST be TAC, and it was WHOO HOO. Well we met n talked a little. then got in line. Well the line was much longer than I thought it would be and we miseed most of Baby Anne's set. Oh well. Inside we ran into some people from Orlando and Miami there, along with meeting some people from Simons...very cool. O BTW, TAC THANK-YOU FOR the life-savers.ehehe I put em to use and met some of the coolest people. *grin* So we also met-up with hurricane and his freinds and they were cool and I had a great blow-up *grin*.
Finially we ended up at a freidns place on the beach that night...goddamn what a nice place...drool...
smile.gif
and I got to watch a sunrise for the first time in my life
smile.gif
that was truly moving.
Well monday we hung and drove home
smile.gif
But tuesday I got sick as hell. My paretns insisted to taking me to the hosiptal tuesday and wedsday but I decided aganist it. So Tuesday,wed, and thursday, I stayed home sick as a dog.
frown.gif

Last night was fun though. There was a rolling party I was invited to down the street so I went. Wow. as it turns out, a lot of people were rolling for the first time and me and this girl Anastasia (sp?) being the only experienced candykids there blew these people the fuck up, at the end of the night these people were...awwwed... this had no doubt been the most intence experice they ever had
smile.gif
that was fun. I always enjoy spreading the PLUR and I'm pretty sure I made freidns for the rest of my life that night LOL I had to represent the bluelight...doin' it up right
smile.gif

Well, now I'm back to packing for Savannah, and when I get up there I intend on meeting up with some bluighters in Georiga and South Carolina and trips to Florida. I got plans for some fun this year baby...oh yeah...
I love you all,
ultra
[This message has been edited by ultra (edited 01 January 2000).]

I had a blast that saturday nite and yes were are going to daytona
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

It was great meetin you for the second time and hopes to do it al again....
Peace and much love.......RuRu
smile.gif
smile.gif

PS This is RuRu but in my 8upness I forgot to change the name after Flower posted on my computer, and now itwont let me delete it and put the right name, hope you were not too confused Ultra
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by Flower (edited 02 January 2000).]

Ultra, all I gotta say is: You're crazy man! Is it safe to say that you like drugs? I think so...