• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Ultimate guide to resetting Amphetamine tolerance and your normal state to Beginning.

I see it as I'm MYSELF off them, and it's my reason for being content just like anyone else, if not more, on them.

the lie is always the amphetamine, but it's a shameless act of deceit, and abit a thrilling one.

sonething about Dexedrine with facial aesthetics is GOAT women eye contact smile at you mode.

Brb take Dexedrine and walk down stairs in party and 6 HBBS on the dance floor give you fuck eyes, immediately they dance with you when you walk toward them,

OR, don't take it, hug the wall, make no friends, girls think your creepy even though you have the same 9/10 face.

I had balls before taking amphetamine's to dance with girls and make out and cold approach girls, but it was hit or miss and sometimes no matter what it would look foolish and I had to think really hard and girls were turned off by my Demeanor sometimes. That is not abuse.

Elvis wouldn't go on stage without d amph in his system, because he was talented and genuine, but he had to hack the social pressure button to make use of his talent.
Being good looking and nice bod aint enough. Dex brings out the charisma out of urself... Makes una go getter... U will find a girls and then dump then! Becausw you realize the dexedrine super awesome funny charismatic deserves a 10/10 super fucking model I've dumped those too! Just because I can. Without dexedrine I wouldn't even had the option to dump girls! On amphetamines there is no one you love more than yourself because you are a mother fucking star, a living God. That is the power of amphtamines my friend. There's something about people on amphetamines that make them so magnetic, larger than life, glib charming, increased sex drive/impulsiveness , also you lose a bit of empathy so you don't give a fuck, etc. people want to be like you, or be with you!

Last edited:
Being good looking and nice bod aint enough. Dex brings out the charisma out of urself... Makes una go getter... U will find a girls and then dump then! Becausw you realize the dexedrine super awesome funny charismatic deserves a 10/10 super fucking model I've dumped those too! Just because I can. Without dexedrine I wouldn't even had the option to dump girls! On amphetamines there is no one you love more than yourself because you are a mother fucking star, a GOD!

Please stop these off topic drug glorification posts

Please stop these off topic drug glorification posts
Sorry I got carried away lol... I'm actually on my 3rd mo thhat break from amps and I was reminiscing about the old times. The point I meant to make is that if you use it a low dose every now ans then it can be an effective tool to simply life. People that are gonna use amps are gonna use them regardless, but it's important they know how to use it... Like don't increase or go crazy with it becausw u cant feel it.. sometimes the best thing is to go sober for a while, your mind will thank you. I'm so much more stable now that I haven't touched amps!

All the wonderful things I said about amps... The exact opposite can happen to... U can fuck urself over and that's what happened to me! I became an awkward, depressed robot towards the end of my use which is why I quit.

But the question is have I quit for good? 3 months is enough to get back to normal and now I realize that I am back to my old self.... Not depressed nor amazing... Just 'normal'

After the amphetamine experience....the good.... the bad.....do I wanna go thru that again? Thats the million dollar question my friend. I haven't touched in a while for a reason, I'm still trying to 'embrace' sobriety...giving it a chanche. Or maybe find a middle ground that is sustainable in long term, something all amphetamine users can benefit from.

Last edited:
I see it as I'm MYSELF off them, and it's my reason for being content just like anyone else, if not more, on them.

the lie is always the amphetamine, but it's a shameless act of deceit, and abit a thrilling one.

sonething about Dexedrine with facial aesthetics is GOAT women eye contact smile at you mode.

Brb take Dexedrine and walk down stairs in party and 6 HBBS on the dance floor give you fuck eyes, immediately they dance with you when you walk toward them,

OR, don't take it, hug the wall, make no friends, girls think your creepy even though you have the same 9/10 face.

I had balls before taking amphetamine's to dance with girls and make out and cold approach girls, but it was hit or miss and sometimes no matter what it would look foolish and I had to think really hard and girls were turned off by my Demeanor sometimes. That is not abuse.

Elvis wouldn't go on stage without d amph in his system, because he was talented and genuine, but he had to hack the social pressure button to make use of his talent.

A lot of that awkwardness in people when on amps tends to be people who were prescribed amps during their childhood/teens IMO when they were in social development. I was prescribed in my 20s after I was developed. So yes, if you already have good looks and charisma and can be social it can give that extra effect.

Yeah, I'm going to try and consistently do all those things while taking 30 days off, Factory settings I feel doesn't come from just stopping the med, you gotta probobally really maximize neurogenesis quickly and body health focus. Is anything else known to reverse any and other parts of the amp Affects.

All these are valid indicators, I have my own way which is better than all the other ways combined in my experience:

- Taking small amounts of amphetamine +sugar candy orally while taking a leak at 2am in the middle of the night before falling back asleep.

So the concept is simple, we all happen to randomly wake up in the middle of the night before collapsing back in bed. Before going to bed I leave 2x 1mg Dexedrine capsule. When I wake up o take a leak, I slide one in my mouth before collapsing back in bed. If you're able to get deep sleep while amphetamines enter your bloodstream, the tolerance is greatly lowered. Do it enough and tolerance will not be able to increase very easily, unless your use truly disturbs your sleep patterns.

What happens is, in stage 4 deep sleep, the brain is only using 50% of the normal glucose amount. It is also believed that, during this time, important repairs take place in the brain as well as in the body. What I believe is that amphetamines during deep sleep actually speed up those repairs and make them better and more efficient.

The way I do this is, I take 1mg Dexedrine at 2am while taking a huge leak, psssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhh...then PAF! The pill comes down the throat...then PAFF, head hits the pillow. If the next thing I know is 6:30am, I know it worked, I slept like wood through it, if however I wake up at 3:20 I go like ahhh, fuck my life it failed! I took too much it woke me up. So it has to be the right amount that you can sleep through! Deeply!

All these are valid indicators, I have my own way which is better than all the other ways combined in my experience:

- Taking small amounts of amphetamine +sugar candy orally while taking a leak at 2am in the middle of the night before falling back asleep.

So the concept is simple, we all happen to randomly wake up in the middle of the night before collapsing back in bed. Before going to bed I leave 2x 1mg Dexedrine capsule. When I wake up o take a leak, I slide one in my mouth before collapsing back in bed. If you're able to get deep sleep while amphetamines enter your bloodstream, the tolerance is greatly lowered. Do it enough and tolerance will not be able to increase very easily, unless your use truly disturbs your sleep patterns.

What happens is, in stage 4 deep sleep, the brain is only using 50% of the normal glucose amount. It is also believed that, during this time, important repairs take place in the brain as well as in the body. What I believe is that amphetamines during deep sleep actually speed up those repairs and make them better and more efficient.

The way I do this is, I take 1mg Dexedrine at 2am while taking a huge leak, psssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhh...then PAF! The pill comes down the throat...then PAFF, head hits the pillow. If the next thing I know is 6:30am, I know it worked, I slept like wood through it, if however I wake up at 3:20 I go like ahhh, fuck my life it failed! I took too much it woke me up. So it has to be the right amount that you can sleep through! Deeply!

This is very interesting, but are you sure here it's not the fact that microdosing amphetamine causes a rapid desensitization to its effects? I read somewhere microdosing amphetamine can be dangerous in the 1 mg range from hyper sensitation to dopamine or such.

I finished day 1 off Dex and I think the uridine + a ton of marijuana + plate of fish + phosphatidyslerine has my brain on repair mode neurogenesis wise. Outlook is very positive, despite no motivation or ability to focus at all on homework or classes tommorow.

Yeah, I'm going to try and consistently do all those things while taking 30 days off, Factory settings I feel doesn't come from just stopping the med, you gotta probobally really maximize neurogenesis quickly and body health focus. Is anything else known to reverse any and other parts of the amp Affects.

You could always look into nootropics, for neuro regenerative health. They supposedly help, but who really knows. I have yet to find any studies on them. I have a bottle of nooept that I will sometimes take with choline on days I don't take addy. But only notice minimal effects.

Day 2 off Dexedrine, continuing high dose cannabis, (blunt every 2-3 hours awake), 500 mg uridine, two plates of fish, and phosphatidyslerine. As well as 400 Sam e. It's going better than expected so far. I think my dopamine receptors are starting to repair.

Also eating Vit C, magnesium, zinc , b6, b9, b12, selenium, vitamin e, cranberry juice, mineral lithium.

Can't physically stay in class however, or hangout with anyone for more conversation that is neccessary than walking and talking about preparing the marijuana. Or direct robotic communication to stores when buying things. Can't sit still with any small talk. In classes today, I'm in And out of the room to smoke nicotine and buy sugary things from vending machines.

I feel insanely hyperactive but able to fall asleep at the same time. Like being in class makes me want to pass out because I can't keep myself content.

This is where I'd benefit from a benzo, to sedate my body physically so that I could stay in class. For times I can't or am off from dex.

Last edited:
Hair and blood samples said I have 0 lithium in my whole body. I'm taking 2 mg lithium oratate per day. Danger of lithium should be non existent unless your taking more than trace mineral amounts.

Day 3 of no amphetamine. Feel very tired, plan on smoking a solid blunt after class and living on the internet.

Day 3 off the Dexedrine, high dose marijuana is helping create neuroplasticity to living without amphetamine, it's improving focus and hyperactivity with patience.

As the supplements and sleep builds my brain, high dose marijuana and Sam e and Tea are allowing me to live properly while it's very discontent.

I think its the Uridine/DHA/Folinic acid thats really repairng my dopamine neurons in the background.

Last edited:
^ If your dopamine neurons were being repaired right now, you would crawl on the ground in excruciating pain, hitting your head against the wall to make yourself pass out, then your limbs would start to shake, then you would freeze, mouth open, limbs up, face towards the ceiling, unable to move anything, with the pain continuing, cramps all over your muscles and you couldn't move nor do anything about it. Then your brain would slow down to the point where you can't even think about your pain.

^LOL well put.

I dont think as a human, we could really pinpoint the happenings of our complex brain, and unanimously conclude:'oh yes, the shell of my nucleus accumbens is now restoring extracellular dopamine as we speak'.

And isnt marijuana, while pretty much a benign drug, still going to be playing around with your dopamine system a bit? Especially, when the goal here is to completely 'reset' tolerance.

Day 3 off the Dexedrine, high dose marijuana is helping create neuroplasticity to living without amphetamine, it's improving focus and hyperactivity with patience.

As the supplements and sleep builds my brain, high dose marijuana and Sam e and Tea are allowing me to live properly while it's very discontent.

I think its the Uridine/DHA/Folinic acid thats really repairng my dopamine neurons in the background.
Really great to hear your brain is creating neuroplasticity.. I can feel my dopamine transporters picking up its pace. Serotonin production are at half as those bastards require a lot of food and sleep. My norepinephrine is at 35.766% activity with a mild reaffinitty for the neuron synapses.
How the hell do I know all this? Iput my thumb to my forehead and that's the first number that popped up.

And isnt marijuana, while pretty much a benign drug, still going to be playing around with your dopamine system a bit? Especially, when the goal here is to completely 'reset' tolerance.

Compared to amphetamine's for me atleast, it's highly irrelevant toward mood. it does induce anhedonia marijuana, but I was a daily marijuana smoker for 1 year before introducing Adderall. It has a mild dampening effect but it's pretty irrelevant compared to amphetamine's drastic depletion and usability of your whole dopamine system.

It's best to not take anything for the amp comedown. Just suffer through it. The problem if you use benzos or any downers is that a reg dose of it WONT work. Ur gonna have to use a shit load of benzos like 10x ur normal dose to the point ur fucking up ur tolerance just to be able to sleep. It's not worth it. do not avoid the come down, just suffer throughit and you will be aight again. Amphetamine will fuck you in the ass sooner or later. Taking downers to avoid the come down is like hiding from big bubba at the prison who wants to plow ur backside because u owe him money for drugs (amp high)... U can run from him but u cant hide.. if u hide from bubba (comedown), the hiding (benzo use) will take its toll on you. Your just delaying the inevitable and creating more problems. Keep it simple. Get it over with. Don't be pussy!

Highly subjective. It depends on dosages of both the amphetamine and the correct time to take the benzo. If you like hitting the brakes on amphetamines(problem right there) use an antipsychotic. For the most part, it's all about timing. You bought the ticket, take the ride. I would never recomend rough crashes for anyone. Pre plan before you dose and IMO, you can have a better time.

Also, be a little more specific about what amps your using. Comedown from a 5 day meth binge vs comedown from 10 mg of Adderall, I'm guessing would be different. 10x your regular dose, in refrence to using benzos for comedown, could be considered slightly exaggerated. Please be more specific.

Last edited: