Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Uknown RC / 750mg - 1st time - Sherlock time

nTro

Greenlighter
Hi all :)

first time to post here been lurking for years (more than 15 years I think!).

I have a trip report below (edited out from my Reddit post - https://www.reddit.com/r/researchchemicals/comments/5ph6p8/come_get_your_sherlock_on/ ) on an unknown RC which was supposed to be MXE but turned out to be some kind of stim.

5:24pm (T=0) ?€“ 20mg nasal
5:29 - 30mg oral
-Slight nausea and feel some alerts but not sure what this is yet
5:45 - 30mg oral
-Begin to notice teeth clenching (reminds me of
when I used to abuse MDMA 20 years ago). The
feelings I am experiencing (from this substance) are
neither pleasant nor negative, so I decide to continue
to explore it.
6:02 ?€“ 25mg ?€“ oral
6:16 ?€“ 30mg ?€“ rectal
6:26 ?€“ 30 nasal
6:34 ?€“ 30 ?€“ oral
6:46 ?€“ 50mg ?€“ nasal
6:53 ?€“ 50mg ?€“ nasal
7:28 ?€“ 70mg oral + 35mg nasal
7:37 ?€“ 35mg ?€“ nasal
8:10 ?€“ 60mg nasal
9:23 ?€“ 100 oral
9:54 -10:12 - 90 nasal
11ish - 50 vaped (not successful since not freebase I suppose) + 30mg nasal
2am - thinking of doing a larger (300mg) oral dose now at 2am (T+8.5hrs). Want to avoid an mdma-esque comedown however.
Total amount of uknown RC = 770mg

What do you guys think it was? Thanks for reading!

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_unknown
explevel_firsttime
exptype_neutral
roacode_oral
roacode_nasal
roacode_rectal

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes but I started really small and just worked my way up. I could tell after a while that it wasnt producing the (somewhat desireable) original effect profile so I slowed down. It maybe one of those substances thats better to dose quite high initially and not just keep redosing small.. (kinda like how mdma works), I am gonna try 350mg now (on an empty stomach).

Edit: prepared 320mg but puked shortly ater.. I couldnt keep it down :( Gonna snort instead.

2:36 - 200mg - nasal

The vendor was able to confirm substances "1" and "2". Aslo I diid not experience a hangover or mdma reboound style depression today.

Last edited:
I mean, hard to say what to think when you basically don't describe the effects at all, you said they were neither pleasant nor unpleasant and described how much and when you dosed. How long did it last? What was it like?

Sure I will try and describe below and also have a mini trip report (currently T+1hr15min and I was sober when I began this time):
9:47pm – 260mg – nasal
T+30 seconds - produces stimulation and slight +ve feeling
T+15min - noticing some euphoria
This is now turning into a nice, rushy come up! Gives me an almost instant need to vacate my bowels (this used to happen to me all the time when using cocaine after the initial dose). Decide to quickly prepare 200mg more before the “come-up” is over
10:15pm – 200 – nasal
Unfortunately come-up has faded by the time this dose is ready but I do it anyway. As rush fades I experience some negativity/jonesing feelings but they subside. I now feel kinda nice, mellow, stimulated, and am experiencing a slight “rolling” feeling. No rush experienced from this second dose.
10:49 – still feel the +ve effects alongside some minor -ve physical ones (i.e. palpitations, jaw movement/s, excessive sweating/clamminess).
11:53 – hint of negativity. Associated with reducing activity/levels -> reduced effect/”+ve push” (presumably)

Effect Profile:
+/neutral: negatives:
-Stimulation/time acceleration
-Nice rushy come-up at right ROA and dose (I imagine this would be almost identical to cocaine if iv’d). Today’s come-up (on 200mg intranasal), although short-lived, was very pleasantJ
-Produces a mild/moderate “rolling” feeling without next day (serotonin based) depressive type feelings/mood (this was reason I stopped using/abusing mdma years ago).
-Seems to make me dose my vices (cigarettes/cannabinoids/beer) less aggressively (I’ve had an unlit cig in my hand the whole time I’ve been writing this J)
-Residual stimulation (I can’t be accurate with time frame involved). I had been awake 24 hours when I finally was able to sleep after 1st day trials.
-The usual (stim) suspects: coke jaw, clammy skin, palpitations, some dysphoria when come up subsides, etc…). Only appear to get disturbing when you over do this substance.
Note: My nausea/muscle tension were very extreme yesterday after consuming approximately 3 grams of this substance… Flubromazepam (25mg+) didn’t event touch the muscle tension.

Final thoughts:

Today’s trial actually impressed me. First time I tried this 2 days ago, I was pretty devastated as soon as I realized it was just a stim. I had ordered a disso and was really excited to get disso’ed (it has been 7 long years L). Over the last 3 days it’s like I’ve been trying to find a breakthrough dose but maybe that is just not possible with stims (I am a stim noob … dissos/downers/psychs are more my thing). Rush I experienced today was very nice (but short) and created a slight jones as it subsided.
Note: I think I am more sensitive to these negative psychological effects unfortunately. I avoid stims for this reason but used to mess around with cocaine, crystal, and methylphenidate when I was a kid. I just can’t handle the psychological discomfort of jonesing and it makes me feel “dirty” (IV cocaine producing the most hellish ones).

Over the last 3 days it’s like I’ve been trying to find a breakthrough dose but maybe that is just not possible with stims. Maybe it is better to just do bumps after your initial rush from a big dose since the rush can’t be replicated intrasessionaly?

TL;DR – A stimulant with a nice rush (dose/ROA dependent). Negative effects only appear concerning if you overdo it.
I just wanted to say I am extremely grateful for all of you who help keep BL running and contribute (you have saved my friends and I from many negative experiences over the yearsJ)
I realize I have nothing to contribute really by posting this in terms of HR (other than start small, allergy test, and use a scale... one day I hope to contribute more!) since I didn’t provide an ID.
But I am glad to finally post here, and have a chance to introduce myself. I have spent too many years just lurking here and refuse to any longer!

p.s. - I thought I would spend like 15 minutes with this reply but I’ve been editing it for way too long… enough!
Tc all!

Last edited:
Hey, thanks for fleshing it out, and welcome. :) I appreciate the shout out, moderating BL can occasionally be a thankless job, and the pay sucks =D, but it's nice to be appreciated.

Also just wanted to mention that we don't allow drug ID threads on Bluelight, because only speculation can be offered and we feel it ultimately has the potential to cause harm, since the asker of the question or someone else coming here to find out information could make dangerous decisions based on what is ultimately just a guess. You could send it off to a lab to get GC/MS results, that would be the way to be sure what it is. Anyway this thread is primarily a trip report, maybe not useful to anyone trying to find something out about a drug, but still interesting to read. :)

Last edited:
I also wanted to say, for HR purposes particularly to anyone coming here not knowing anything about taking drugs... taking a bunch of an unknown RC is quite reckless and dangerous. You did start with what would have been entirely appropriate doses of MXE, but when you found out it wasn't MXE, you dosed a lot more, especially the second time. It could be pretty much anything, and some drugs are really bad for you. There are some RCs I wouldn't touch with a 10 foot pole. If it were me I'd have shelved it after realizing it wasn't MXE.

thanks fopr your replys : ) Youi have helped me understand the community here more!

Not to mention, quite a few rc's and other drugs can take hours to come up. Re-dosing because nothing happens in literally 10 minutes is one of the more reckless things I have seen. Please don't ever do that again, even if you think you know what the drug is, give it plenty of time to manifest