• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

UK vs US attitudes to moderation and pre/post loading

Originally posted by Johny Boy:
[QB]
Cheno, it still stands that an 8 hours is too long for MDMA by its self, MDA possibly if your sure that your 8 hour rolls have no speed in.
MDA duration has been revised down from 8-12 hours to 3-5 Hours.
so i don't think its MDA either.. What the hell are these amerikan's/Canadian's taking that keeps them high for 8 hours on one pill ?

Yeah I read that aswell deko, im gonna go and try and find a link but im certain that they are now saying mda doesnt really last as long as it was thought.

^
you mean we all imagined thoses 8 hour MDA trips ;)
Where is this information from?
[ 20 March 2002: Message edited by: Johny Boy ]

Fair enough comment Johny Boy because its true that I might have just been getting bad pills. I haven't tried any 'B's lately because I have been on a break. The '8 hours' though includes a powerful comedown which can be confused for feelings that you are still rolling. I believe there is much more MDMA/MDA content per pill in North America and the halflife division of the high content is what keeps people rolling. For example say a N.A. pill contains 140 mgs of MDMA and a U.K. pill contains 80 mgs. the half life of the 140mg pill is reduced to 70mgs thus you still feel powerful effects. This also explains why double dropping is much more common in the U.K.

^
very true! I always double drop.
There are allot of 70-80mg pills about, but I now just wait for quality pills to surface beofre I bother buying.

I think that UK pills are actually quite consistent. Over the past year and a bit i've done a fair few pills. Virtually all were MDMA. I've had 1 MDA, 2 MDEA and one dud (MDEA and dud were both bought iff dodgy bloke in a clubs so thats asking for it). Most pills i've had were a standard 70-80mg dose but quite a lot were fairly strong (Triangle mitsis, stardusts..)
I doubt that US pills are much stronger on average. You seem to get a lot more MDA pills as well as all the other crap that shows up on ecstasydata.