Recruiting UK & NZ / Looking for legal highs users for a French TV documentary

Mepheffet

Greenlighter
Hi,
I'm a French journalist working for the French pay TV Canal Plus (the French HBO) on a documentary about new recreational drugs, such as mephedrone and 'legal highs' one can buy on the internet (wether legal or illegal).
We intend to compare what happens in France with the UK, where the phenomenon seems to be on a larger scale, and with New-Zeland where BZP party pills have been legal at one point.
For our documentary, we are looking for users of these products in order to testimony:why do they use these products, in which context, what do they think of them, how do they ensure that they are good quality, etc...
If that can be of any interest to you, please contact me there [email protected]
Of course we guarantee anonymity and confidentiality.
Thanks for your help!

I would like to know of some other legal highs that are available in the US. I just looked up mephedrone and apparently you can buy it in the US as plant food. Might have to give that a shot sometime. Anyone else have any other suggestions from user experience? BTW... I'm not much for uppers like... I'm more of a opiate man.