• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

UK - 'Little difference between skunk cannabis and heroin', says judge

^ Great to hear that the drug war is not hurting impoverished supply countries.

It is, if it was legal then it would take away the violence and allow them to grow more effiecently and not fear their crops being destroyed

It is, if it was legal then it would take away the violence and allow them to grow more effiecently and not fear their crops being destroyed
That was my exact same point.
If they control themselves then why don't they make it legal to export drugs? That sounds like an in-house problem.
If they don't have a democracy then drugs is not the problem we are dealing with. If you take away the drugs the US would just make them grow bananas.
If it is hurting these countries then how can you say that...
I don't think it's selfish or damaging I send money to highly impoverished country's that don't have other means of getting money allowing them to afford basic needs
You can blame the drug war for drug producing countries becoming war zones due to large scale drug trafficking, but if you recognize it is a problem of drugs, then you have to contend with your actions contributing to the damage.

Get a pen pal and send some money to Juarez if you want, but buying drugs pays for guns, not gift baskets.

These two views you have are incompatible.

Last edited:
Nah because the benefits of sending them money out way the negatives of the illegal aspects. it only contributes to the violence most of those places have militant govts that are little more than thugs with guns; those places are not war zones because of the war on drugs. Anyways I would never take responsiblity for the negatives from the drug war because it's the govts fault for their fucked up policy's.

Nigga u edit ur posts more than something that edits a lot.

Nah because the benefits of sending them money out way the negatives of the illegal aspects. it only contributes to the violence most of those places have militant govts that are little more than thugs with guns; those places are not war zones because of the war on drugs. Anyways I would never take responsiblity for the negatives from the drug war because it's the govts fault for their fucked up policy's.
That is certainly a theory.

Lol im just tease u bout all the edits. Tis a theory may just be the rationalizations of a fiend though.

Lol im just tease u bout all the edits. Tis a theory may just be the rationalizations of a fiend though.
That is good. It is a good theory. We are forced not to be rational. The world is not a rational place, even though we think it should be. It would be irrational to think it.

Man, there is so much hype about "skunk" in the U.K. I'm sure the cannabis can't be any stronger than the stuff in North America, but nobody is freaking out about dangerous super-weed here.

I want to see proof these guys were even growing good weed. This judge sounds like he equates indoor weed with good weed. We called this type weed viet-shit in Ontario it's total garbage. Organized crime in general produces a shitty product, but these guys are really bad for growing some of the most immature, pesticide fed same mother plant for 15 years shit. If like potent organic weed you stay well away from vietnamese gang weed.

We get that same shit here and it ranges from decent to absolute garbage. Was a time when ppl i used to know would get tons of the stuff from these asian guys, wouldnt be surprised if it came in garbage bags. It was always wet green and no trichs. Sometimes it was fully matured and cured and it was ok, never good or great. First time i grew a few plants yielded over an oz from both and ended up with decent product. Its a science to grow amazing weed, but that shit the produce looks like its halfway grown. Would prob be decent if it was finished.