Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

UK FENT warning of blue M30s and orange "60mg morphine tablets"

Oxymuncher

Bluelighter
Hi there,

So a while ago I took a "M30" oxycodone pill that was pressed, it was TINY. So so small. The size of a 1mg alprazolam tablet, the small blue ones. I took it and I FREAKED out. It must have had some psychedelic in it, definitely not fentanyl. Just putting that warning out there. This was in the UK ordered from the darknet.

I got another M30 this time larger from a friend, a large light blue M30 that was amazing. This one was short acting and very strong. I hope to find more of these ones.

I also took a "60mg" morphine tablet recently that lasted 18 hours and was almost certainly fentanyl. If you see any blistered orange 60mg morphine they are definitely fake but safe if you have a high enough tolerance. As always BE CAREFUL.

I got another M30 this time larger from a friend, a large light blue M30 that was amazing. This one was short acting and very strong. I hope to find more of these ones.
sounds like fentanyl as well

fentanyl and its analogues can be either short or long lasting

I guess the fent pressed pills are making their way over the pond, sad to see. It's all you can find in the states.

as for the pill that made you freak out, my guess would be it was laced with synth cannabinoids, not very common but it does happen. I've only heard it happening in street dope, not pills, though.

I guess the fent pressed pills are making their way over the pond, sad to see. It's all you can find in the states.

as for the pill that made you freak out, my guess would be it was laced with synth cannabinoids, not very common but it does happen. I've only heard it happening in street dope, not pills, though.
Oh I seriously hope that the deadly fent pressed pills haven't made there way over to us in the UK 😏
If so we can expect opiate related deaths to sky rocket.
I know that there was fent powder being sold as fent an not H luckily up north in Hull users were seeking fent over H even though it was killing left right n centre even older experienced users were overdosing and dying. And yet they go out looking for it seeing first hand how deadly it is.
I've not heard of any recently but its certainly here in small amounts but no like overseas yet I fear once the H cut with fent makes its way here being sold as H so users aren't aware or using less etc thats when users will drop like flies. I'm not even a user a H and haven't in 17 yrs but I still dread the super H (fent mix) arriving here
*shudders 😲

Oh I seriously hope that the deadly fent pressed pills haven't made there way over to us in the UK 😏
It's really only a matter of time I believe. Manufacturers will catch on to the ridiculous ease of smuggling fent compounded by it's incredible profit margin.

1 kilo of fentanyl powder brings the same profit as 100 kilo of cocaine (Mexican cartels/US market). It's a wet dream for the cartels, and death to Americans.

The drug game has never been this easy for them :(

Just to clarify. The large M30 tablets are a dose of fentanyl that a patient (me) on 70mg oxycodone daily can tolerate 2-3 tablets of. The NAAP 60mg morphine tablets I can take 5 of them. So the dosages of fentanyl or other analogues are not super strong.

The ones that scared me the most were the tiny tiny blue M30 ones, you could barely read the M30. Do not take these. I had to take 150mg diazepam to stop myself shaking and hallucinating.

Be careful. Every pill is different strength. That's what is killing people.

The pills in the US are insanely strong and 1 is enough to OD an opioid naive person
I absolutely agree. Always snort a 10th of a pill first to check. I am not opiate naive. As I said I am prescribed 70mg oxycodone daily so that is my baseline tolerance. Terrifying to think a single pill could contain 5-10mg of fent though.

Wedinos had a weird heroin submission that was laced with with 2-cb not so long ago.

Were you getting visuals?

No weird visuals. Just extreme terror, panic, disassociation etc

I had similar from fake xanax powder a good few years back. Psychedelics have the hallmark of distinct visuals.

Ive tried most categories of drugs extensively and pinned it down to likely being a cannabis analogue of some kind. Wasn't like any dissociative, psychedelic, stim, benzo, opiate or empathogen ive ever done.

My friend smoked a lot of weed and quite liked it, until he eventually did too much and freaked out over showing me danny o'donnell, then freaking out because he thought about him too deeply.

Pranked my wait for a while playing the danny o'donnell track under his door etc. No idea what it really was.

We have since named it danalogue.

Jesus man to live in Peru! All those OTC benzos and morphine amps, cheap cocaine and now you get oxy (OTC too??) Fuck man I'm emigrating!

At least I'm lucky enough I get real drugs... Oxycodone 20mg

Can you get liquid oxy over there?

I used to barter with this friend that got "Oxydose" once a month
was 600 mg. 6 oz btl with a 5 - 10 - 20 mg dropperneck

Let's just say there's a black market for pharma stuff and the government isn't aware of its existence. Thank God for corruption 🙏
How prevalent is heroin in Peru? Is there much of a heroin market in South America? I presume it's white HCl heroin?

And is methadone maintenance available. I will say the thought of great coke and easy access to pharm morphine (which can easily be turned to H) sounds delicious.

Hi there,

So a while ago I took a "M30" oxycodone pill that was pressed, it was TINY. So so small. The size of a 1mg alprazolam tablet, the small blue ones. I took it and I FREAKED out. It must have had some psychedelic in it, definitely not fentanyl. Just putting that warning out there. This was in the UK ordered from the darknet.

I also took a "60mg" morphine tablet recently that lasted 18 hours and was almost certainly fentanyl. If you see any blistered orange 60mg morphine they are definitely fake but safe if you have a high enough tolerance. As always BE CAREFUL.
I freaked out on one of those blue pills which were meant to be 10 mg diazepam they were to small on third day taking them got violent with neighbour smashed him then spent 13 hours in cells going nuts . Hope it not fent coming here if it is then will it be like the states