UK clubbers where are u ????

Paul_A

Bluelighter
Alright there folks,
I'm just new to this site and heard about it through the Cream website. I am from Paisley in Scotland, just outside Glasgow. I am a student and love to club to the core and pop loads of pills. My favourite clubs are The Arches (Glasgow) and The Tunnel (Glasgow). Fave DJ's are Seb Fontaine, John Digweed and sad to say Dave "roll another phat one" Pearce, I like him cos his sets are always a breath of fresh air. What about you guys???

HI!!!!!! Did you hear it from me?? I just posted on there before to see how many UK clubbers I could turn into bluelighters.
Im from Guernsey, there is only 1 club on this island, and its pretty shit, but I have been to Slinky in portsmouth and Escape in Brighton, and plan on going back to slinky at the end of this month......oh yes!!!!
Later!
PLUR
Chalk

I just saw a post on Cream which recommended some other sites for chatting. I think it may have been you. sOETHING TO MAKE YOU GIGGLE.....
redface.gif
CHECK OUT the post from AMANDA "best e EXPERIENCE"
smile.gif

Later mate!!!

yup in down here in sunny london mate - fave clubs are bedrock London & Cream in liverpool...i dont mind travelling to a decent club!
when not out on the road i can be found gurning for britain on the dancefloors of Peach & Freedom, both great if youre in town and after some boshing trance & hard house!
DJ's? Sasha & Digweed blow me away every time, Freedoms ressie Ariel is wicked, Seb fontaine (every time
smile.gif
, Dave Seamen & Sister bliss ae blinding too!
been doing pills for far too long, 5 years? ish? used to love happy hardcore and go raving and all that malarky, but prefer plusher club surroundings rather than huge great warehouses now, matter of preference i guess :)
PlUr
Jono
[This message has been edited by jonoUK (edited 11 January 2000).]

I much prefer warehouses than clubs. NYE, I went to Colours Masters Of The Millennium event in Shotts, Scotland. It was fuckin' excellent. It was held in a massive warehouse with 5 Arena's, each about 5 times the size of a football pitch. The atmosphere was electric. I saw quite a few DJ'S from the Ministry, David Park, Marshal Jefferson, Jimmy van Mallaghan . Although I'm not really that into there style of music. I prefer Diggers & Sasha.
smile.gif
smile.gif
. Diggers,Pearce and Dave Park are coming to The Arches in Glasgow soon so I'll been goin' to see them bang out some tunes.
smile.gif
smile.gif