• EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

[UK Census] Yes/no?

Do you fill in the census?

• Yes

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 5 50.0%

• Total voters
ah ok, same thing i think, i got a full passport but my dad's really upset about shamima begum because 'anyone with the option for another citizenship can have their passport taken away'. not sure i agree, way more raw for him, but we have polish and islamic heritage so i can see his point, his mum didn't own the clothes on her back by the time she got here.

my dad's parents managed to get on the wrong side of the soviets before WWII so needed to stay here when it ended and he's never felt like anything but a 'fucking foreigner.' so not gonna tell the census i'm anything but british born and bred.
Sham.
Imma
beg
um

Whatever nasty voodoo they use the information for otherwise, the data is analysed to help assess and if possible provide public services based on the needs and demographics of the popultion as sampled, so you're damn straight I filled mine in.

Whatever nasty voodoo they use the information for otherwise, the data is analysed to help assess and if possible provide public services based on the needs and demographics of the popultion as sampled, so you're damn straight I filled mine in.

It's lovely that you have faith in 'them' to look after your (or those more unfortunate than yous) interests when they have the truth in front of them.

How's that working out for the majority of us ... eh?

Oh yes. 'They've' been looking out for my interests since day 1 (knowing the truth of the situation).

Aye.

Not.

Get tae fuck.

I
It's lovely that you have faith in 'them' to look after your (or those more unfortunate than yous) interests when they have the truth in front of them.

How's that working out for the majority of us ... eh?

Oh yes. 'They've' been looking out for my interests since day 1 (knowing the truth of the situation).

Aye.

Not.

Get tae fuck.

I do not know, its not working out great but I can only speak for myself and those around me. The census is unlikely to improve things much but the data has always been used by more than just supervillains. Equating the problems the UK is facing with whether or not one wishes to personally complete the census is a bit beside the point but who am I to express an observation. I never said I had faith I only stated the obvious, that the data is used for multiple reasons and should the moon shine blue at any point the data may possibly be put to some practical use.

the moon shines every-fucking-month ... on-the-fucking nose. time-fucking-perfect. regardless of you or me.

occasionally (sp?) it's blue (and gorgeous ... it's alway fucking gorgeous regardless).

it will continue to shine when we're gone.

'they' are fuck all like the moon.

to be clear:
I am not into conspiratorial anti-gvnt rhetoric. or 'conspiratorial' anything (sp?!)

to be further clear:
You filling in a form changes fuck all.
You filling in a form (this form in particular that I just made this thread about) means fuck all.
It does, however mean that you just subscribed to 'the bullshite', because you know it makes no fucking difference. Hello Pandora.
You've just waste 40 minutes to the shiteness.
You're choice entirely. I waste all my minutes every day to netflix and other streaming services.

PS: I love you <3

the moon shines every-fucking-month ... on-the-fucking nose. time-fucking-perfect. regardless of you or me.

occasionally (sp?) it's blue (and gorgeous ... it's alway fucking gorgeous regardless).

it will continue to shine when we're gone.

'they' are fuck all like the moon.

to be clear:
I am not into conspiratorial anti-gvnt rhetoric. or 'conspiratorial' anything (sp?!)

to be further clear:
You filling in a form changes fuck all.
You filling in a form (this form in particular that I just made this thread about) means fuck all.
It does, however mean that you just subscribed to 'the bullshite', because you know it makes no fucking difference. Hello Pandora.
You've just waste 40 minutes to the shiteness.
You're choice entirely. I waste all my minutes every day to netflix and other streaming services.

PS: I love you <3

Love you too I can live my life now x

Will I get a £1000 fine if I don't fill it in?
No. Highly unlikely. Forget about it and if they ever come knocking tell them you weren't aware. You are blind to their hocus pocus promotional campaigns.

Especially now they're forcing on line. Seems they don't want everyone to fill it in if they've put it online via code, they will get less responses I bet but tell us they got more than ever such a success.

I remember the last one. No one came knocking. I put it in the bin after filling it in and stating Charlie sheen was here winning on the said night of census. Then I couldn't even be bothered to post it.

Theresa thread relating to 2011 I can't find. They plan the way they wish to plan extrapolate interpolate expoentils logarithms

I put it in the bin after filling it in and stating Charlie sheen was here winning on the said night of census. Then I couldn't even be bothered to post it.
Fuck-me-sideways ... where's the fucking 'I-Love-You' and then some button for me to click.eh?*

*Been wanting to post this to you for a while based on a number of your posts because you're clearly 24/7 gorgeous but .... eh ... in case of any confusion .. you're fucking gorgeous Lovelee Lady <3

Had some cunt knock on my door today telling me I’ve not filled in the census. Shut the door as he was talking.

Had some cunt knock on my door today telling me I’ve not filled in the census. Shut the door as he was talking.

He was obviously a scammer. Do you really think our shit storm of a government would be able to find you that quickly?

just look at 'test and trace'...

He had a badge! And some phone device thing, sent me a code that checks out on the census website, filled it in with a load of waffle though. My house is a caravan with zero bedrooms, zero central heating and is only used as a summer vacation with zero visitors, ever.

They've gotta be seen to be active. So. They hit the right people that spread it on sovial media "ooh, you must do your census, I had a heavy person come round the house today" same as with some of the daft stuff that's been spread about the voyrus. Be careful. Blah ha de blah.

He had a badge! And some phone device thing, sent me a code that checks out on the census website, filled it in with a load of waffle though. My house is a caravan with zero bedrooms, zero central heating and is only used as a summer vacation with zero visitors, ever.

Yeh, I've seen them knocking around my area recently

literally just had (phnarr) a census bitch on me doorstep a minute ago....wouldn't take no for an answer so i gave her my mobile number and she sending a code so I can census-up online

would prefer to remain uncensored personally!