• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

UK amphetamine dose guide

I have no idea what good phet looks like (not a huge fan but always had that bomb 400mg stuff) but i got a bit a while ago, quite expensive from europe, and it fucking stank! Tried it once with a ~40mg bomb and i was whizzing about all day, right useful. Couldnt sleep for shit though, even benzos barely helped

Good stuff can look various diff ways. My best ever was off white pink polyfilla consistency. Basically on par with methamphet it was. Yum.

Ther eis some cracking phet doing the rounds around the northeast UK right now, nice solid yellow rock, .2-.3 will have you chewing your eye brow for a long duration! I myself only used to buy it off people i knew who were taking it at the time - tend to find those who were just selling it did'nt have a clue & it was 99% garbage. Where as the odd few people sleling who were spooning it out the bag & eating it would have top notch every time.

I have no idea what good phet looks like (not a huge fan but always had that bomb 400mg stuff) but i got a bit a while ago, quite expensive from europe, and it fucking stank! Tried it once with a ~40mg bomb and i was whizzing about all day, right useful. Couldnt sleep for shit though, even benzos barely helped

40mg oral? Even at 70%+ purity that's not much, a 30mg pill of adderall.

I get 76% stuff (cant go much higher without it changing state to liquid) and I'll definitely feel a boost from 40mg. That would last six hours, perhaps with some residual stimulation, but by no means I'd be whizzing all day and still tweaked at night despite benzos!

Maybe you are sensitive to amp, perhaps cos of some med you are taking. Or maybe you got methamp, or a mixture of d/l-amp and methamp.

or a mixture of d/l-amp and methamp.

There certainly were batches of that type doing the rounds a year or two ago. I'm definitely inclined to believe you're right.

It was great stuff too; I actually enjoyed it far more than either meth or (pharmaceutical) d/l amp alone.

So the general consensus is
50mg is a starting dose for UK speed - that's assuming it's good speed.
50mg is approx a medium sized line.

Good speed in the UK (Usually Amphetamine Sulphate approx 50-75 percent) often comes as a wet paste, that smells really strong, it can be dried on a warm plate. Speed come downs can be tough too, I know a lot of people that avoid it just because of the comedown.

Amphetamine effects are similar to meth, and it's much less neurotoxic so seems a less harmful alternative to meth.

Last edited:
I've been getting some 98% sulphate powder; no smell, no taste, but seriously strong fuel. 40mg was a very strong dose, I wouldn't recommend anyone doing more than 80mg, even if they have a tolerance

I've been getting some 98% sulphate powder; no smell, no taste, but seriously strong fuel. 40mg was a very strong dose, I wouldn't recommend anyone doing more than 80mg, even if they have a tolerance

98%? Gimmeee...

Start small and be careful. During my speed phase around 1994, I'm guessing the average purity was about 10% because it was common to bomb 1-2g of it at clubs and raves. However, a couple of times I unknowingly got some extra strong stuff and bombing a gram of it gave me terrifying electric shock headrushes and just felt awful. I think I accidentally overdosed, but luckily I was ok and didn't need to go to hospital.
I'm not even a fan of caffeine these days, it makes me too jittery.

Sorry for off topic post.

Does anyone have a link or guide so I can wash my street " base" and end up removing all the bullshit and be left with a purer product??

Thanks in advance

How quickly do you need it? ;)

I've been meaning to pen a full isolation/purification tek for a while and can have it up within the hour if you can wait? :)