• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

UFOs and other paranormal experiences

Is this thread only about UFOs or any paranormal experiences? I have a lot, now I'm on the tab so can't type for shit. I'll be on the laptop soon

I know you'll probably take the piss but I've actually seen quite a few.

It had a kind of shiny outer shell but was a really pale blue. It was perfectly round and had a rim running along its outer edge.

flying_saucers__79344_zoom.jpg

On my laptop now. Can type

The first time I saw a proper UFO was one sunday afternoon, I was in the back of the car, my dad was driving while my mom was sitting on the passanger's seat, we were coming back from a day trip to the sea, I looked up and saw a yellow, yes yellow disc shaped craft, it was flying and was going back and forth in behind clouds. I shouted and my mom looked up and saw it too. My dad thought we were both lying.

If I can talk about ghosts I have a lot more stories as the house I grew up in was haunted. Not joking, I'm dead serious, even now it still scares me some of the stuff I saw.

^^ Dude, where was that?

I have extreme access to a convincing youtube video regarding a yellow UFO in the U.K.....

^^ Dude, where was that?

I have extreme access to a convincing youtube video regarding a yellow UFO in the U.K.....

We were coming back from a day trip to the sea so it was just north of Liguria, in Italy.

Thing is I remember that happening so well, I don't remember any other detail about that day, only the UFO. Another thing that is weird is that every time I've seen a UFO I've felt a presence and the feeling of being watched, like they knew I was looking at them.

Other times I felt a chill, looked to the sky and saw some craft I could not identify flying in an odd pattern.

The best UFO stories ive heard always start with "i was walking back from the pub..."

We were coming back from a day trip to the sea so it was just north of Liguria, in Italy.

Thing is I remember that happening so well, I don't remember any other detail about that day, only the UFO. Another thing that is weird is that every time I've seen a UFO I've felt a presence and the feeling of being watched, like they knew I was looking at them.

Other times I felt a chill, looked to the sky and saw some craft I could not identify flying in an odd pattern.

No wai, you should check these vids out.

This one regarding a massive yellow UFO near Alderney

And the same guy on Richard and Judy

This wikipedia page is also interesting: Japan Air Lines flight 1628 incident

That wasn't a UFO. That was one of TheKid's bunga-bunga flights.

I saw live aliens twice, maybe it was all in my head I don't know but these strange beings entered my bedroom and performed bizarre experiments on me 8o I even woke up with these weird marks on my body from where they injected me with the bizarre devices! Who knows, maybe I really was abducted by aliens :? It could have been hallucinations though, probably hallucinations seems more likely as I experience them regularly without any drugs involved.

Sleep paralysis.

Late one night/in the early hours about 10 years ago I was cycling home on my bicycle.

It was a clear night I wasn't under the influence of anything other than some beer and cocaine.

Anyway it was an awesome night with beautiful clear skies & stars everywhere. I had just cycled about 4 miles on the road before turning off road to go down a bumpy old lane which led to my parentals old house.

As I freewheeled down the lane I noticed something in the corner of my eye.
It was up in the sky and you couldn't miss it.

It was so bright and lit up the sky like a rocket.

I stopped my bicycle and looked up at it, it was no conventional shooting star. It moved alot slower and was much bigger.
I expected there to be some noise but it was completely silent.

A big round disc, lighting everything up around it and leaving a huge trail of light behind it.

After watching it for about 10 seconds it disappeared and it looked like whatever it was had crashed into a field close by.
After which a group of cows in a nearby field started going crazy. Mooing and making alot of noise.
Immediately I thought 'wtf'. Has something just landed? So I proceeded to cycle home as fast as poss. Getting in the front door and locking it behind me swiftly.

Looking back I know it was just a meteor, but it's still fun to tell people about.

Shouldn't you have tracked down the meteor? Bet it would be worth some decent coin that.

Here is my story. Not your typical UFO as such, but a weird happening none the less.

About two years ago my friends and I rented a cottage for a weekend from Friday - Monday. Massive drugs sesh.

On the Sunday morning everyone had been to sleep and a few of us woke up and had a couple of bumps of ket to get the day started.

It was early morning - a nice warm day, and the sun was coming up. About 5 of us were sitting watching the sun come through my window, when two of my friends looked startled and started looking at the sky in amazement.

We all proceeded to sit there for about twenty minutes watching in awe as the sun spiraled around the sky. It would split off into multiple versions of itself; these spinning, blue, green, red and purple disks, up to about ten at once, spiraling and gyrating at ridiculous speeds across the entire expanse of the sky that was visible to us in a kind of choreographed fashion.

A few weeks later I randomly stumbled across this on the internet.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miracle_of_the_Sun

Now just to confront the immediate rebuttals that I'm sure people have already made:

1. We weren't just fucked on ket/drugs/sleep deprivation.

Like I say, we'd been to sleep, which is actually rare for our crew, but we had. The only drugs we'd consumed that morning was ket, and small bumps at that. We were fully functional and pretty much sober. AMT had been consumed on the Friday night, which lasted around ten~ hours. Obviously this would be a prime suspect, had it not begun wearing off on the morning of the previous day. The only other drugs consumed were MDMA, xanax, and coke on the Friday/Saturday. Furthermore, one of our friends had not consumed amt OR ket, and she could see it too. In fact, she was the one that noticed it.

2. We hadn't just damaged our eyes from looking at the sun. The sun was low in the sky as it was fairly early, and the spinning discs were visible straight away after my friends first noticed they were there.

I make no exaggerations here.

It was so fucking cool. My words do it no justice.

Last edited:
haha id love to have seen that Trance! sounds like properly magical.
also, I think under the slight effects of drugs i might be able to see the same things but ... who knows, everyone knows their limit.

the closest I came to an UFO experience was when some neighbours were playing with a very high powered flashlight and shone it stroboscopically through my window, waking both me and my gf up in the middle of the night. eerie as it was, we quickly came to and realized what it was in fact.

id love to have something remotely myserious happen but sadly the older i grow the less sensitive i am / less interesting to aliens to look at.

Shouldn't you have tracked down the meteor? Bet it would be worth some decent coin that.

Here is my story. Not your typical UFO as such, but a weird happening none the less.

About two years ago my friends and I rented a cottage for a weekend from Friday - Monday. Massive drugs sesh.

On the Sunday morning everyone had been to sleep and a few of us woke up and had a couple of bumps of ket to get the day started.

It was early morning - a nice warm day, and the sun was coming up. About 5 of us were sitting watching the sun come through my window, when two of my friends looked startled and started looking at the sky in amazement.

We all proceeded to sit there for about twenty minutes watching in awe as the sun spiraled around the sky. It would split off into multiple versions of itself; these spinning, blue, green, red and purple disks, up to about ten at once, spiraling and gyrating at ridiculous speeds across the entire expanse of the sky that was visible to us in a kind of choreographed fashion.

A few weeks later I randomly stumbled across this on the internet.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miracle_of_the_Sun

Now just to confront the immediate rebuttals that I'm sure people have already made:

1. We weren't just fucked on ket/drugs/sleep deprivation.

Like I say, we'd been to sleep, which is actually rare for our crew, but we had. The only drugs we'd consumed that morning was ket, and small bumps at that. We were fully functional and pretty much sober. AMT had been consumed on the Friday night, which lasted around ten~ hours. Obviously this would be a prime suspect, had it not begun wearing off on the morning of the previous day. The only other drugs consumed were MDMA, xanax, and coke on the Friday/Saturday. Furthermore, one of our friends had not consumed amt OR ket, and she could see it too. In fact, she was the one that noticed it.

2. We hadn't just damaged our eyes from looking at the sun. The sun was low in the sky as it was fairly early, and the spinning discs were visible straight away after my friends first noticed they were there.

I make no exaggerations here.

It was so fucking cool. My words do it no justice.

That's 5 different drugs you had consumed that weekend, which kinda ruins all the credibility for this story that any kind of miracle occurred. Also taking into account you don't have to be under the influence to hallucinate either - as many hppd sufferer's will attest - and also mere lack of sleep can cause you to hallucinate. The only interesting part to the story, is that all of you saw the same hallucination. This intrigues me, because I had a similar experience. From my own experience, it lead me to believe and later confirm in it being a supernatural experience.

As a lot of people don't like me rambling about this shite, so I've nsfw'd it for their sake, but if you are interested it may give insight into your experience:

NSFW:

Many years ago I ate weed with a friend. While walking down the road I started to trip, I saw an ancient statue. The hallucination progressed to an ancient civilisation, I thought to myself "Wow, it's like it's showing you a different place from the past". As I was thinking that, my friend walking beside me said out loud "...It's like it's showing you an ancient place from the past!"

He must have been seeing the same hallucination. Now, I know with similar dose, time, setting we would have similar experiences. If for instance, we both mistook a blue car for a blue elephant, it would be explainable. But to be shown a mystical, ancient place, at exactly the precise moment?? isn't that a bit too coincidental??

Years later, I entertained the idea that the trip may have invoked some sort of "spirit guide", which was influencing the trip. This would explain the coincidentally similar mystical experience. The idea that drugs can attract spirits, which influence hallucinations is something I've looked into and certainly believe in. This could be the cause for your shared hallucination; it was produced from a spirit that was attracted from the drugs you were taking.

Eating weed causes hallucinations, as it's not meant to be ate, but smokedd. It did the same to Ozzy Osbourne (re
Ad his autobiography. However, yes - that's strange that you both had the same experience. Not sure I believe that drugs bring in spirits, more so a trick of the mind such as life.

As I have asked many times - how do we know that any of this is "real" in the way fhat we wish it to me?

Evey

Evey weed is eaten all the time . Not only used to get high/ stoned but 1000's people use it in cooking to deal with legitimate health issues.
Ozzys just fucking crackajack.

I am so gone on pill,booze and meph combination I will believe anything you tell me 8o

Me and him have just been trying to describe the trails. extra ring of halogen like multi- coloured halo/corona light around the moon.we have no street lights here or light pollution and fuck me the stars are BRIGHT and we can see fucking jupitar.....literally.If the darkness in the garden wasn't swallowing me up and affecting my balance I could have stayed out there for hours..perfect night for shooting stars and der der derrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Evey weed is eaten all the time . Not only used to get high/ stoned but 1000's people use it in cooking to deal with legitimate health issues.
Ozzys just fucking crackajack.

I know :) But when eaten it can make people hallucinate. Maybe not everyone. But it can.

When it comes to spirituality as a result of drug use I think its an illusion, a trickery of the mind. If one is meant to interact / travel / visualise the other "side," so to speak, then it will happen via meditation or naturally - no chemical assistence will be needed.

If people come to me n say they've had a spiritual experience - I will listen, with fascinated interested. If they tell me it's after the use of substance I will listen but with the opinion that they are delusioned in regards to the experience. Sorry.

Evey

Last edited:
Eating weed causes hallucinations, as it's not meant to be ate, but smokedd.

Eve you shouldn't comment on something you clearly know nothing about. Weed is meant to be eaten, I don't want to explain all this because it bores the forum and goes off topic.

Eve you shouldn't comment on something you clearly know nothing about. Weed is meant to be eaten, I don't want to explain all this because it bores the forum and goes off topic.

Although I've only seen people smoking weed. When I tried it "once" we smoked it.

Edit: hang on WHO are YOU to tell me what i can n cannot comment on on here. I will discuss what i like. You don't own EADD.

Evey

Last edited: