• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Soccer UEFA 2020

Fuck me, i promised to friends of mine that i'm gonna watch the germany-france match with them this evening, i don't want to goooo... :cry: Beside i guess it will probably be a match nul, don't ask me why :unsure:

Hungary just played a 1-1 tie match against France... I did not see that one coming at all...

Especially since France dominated, and had numerous close attempts. I missed the second half, good, good.

You miss the point here, i made no distinctions between hungary and germany, because i'm from a deeply incresed nationalist mouvance that sees every other country as an emeny (except for monaco and china), like very much! Vive la République! Et Vive la France! :mad:
:rolleyes:

Finland is going to win this shit. Whole shit. Oh... they are gone from the tournament, the police told me that yesterday when they were here yesterday for 1.5 hours as we waited for the ambulance. Lots of time to talk. Fuck it, Finland is going to win anyway.

England is favs to win the cup, according to the Aussie bookmakers.

I don't know the draw but is a Italy v England final possible?

1h people ! Bet 2-1 for Italy if you ask me... :devilish:

Last edited:
You don't need a smug 'I told you so' from me ...And smug it would be,  because tell you I most certainly did. - Malory Archer | Meme Generator

That penalty shootout was painful to watch! I wish i didnt dose that aMT now 😫