• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Types of acid in Australia

I'm really surprised that there is very little acid around at the moment. Admittedly I'm not into acid especially (though I do like it occasionally), but I seem to have seen a lot of it around recently.
I suppose it depends on social circles.
I got a free Black Star at Rave In A Box, and I thought it was really good acid (though I am the first to admit that I have limited experience).
I'm also quite surprised to be discovering that it seems that I can get acid quite cheep indeed.

Circles, eshcers and black stars have got to be just about gone.
New stuff are little "meanies" all different little men with varying expressions all over the sheet. User reports: best acid ever, never tripped some many balls.
This is from people who don't bullshit. I have seen the design, but i haven't sampled. Probably hear more about them when uni holidays start. Look out for em
wink.gif

eschers/parallograms/optical illusions...
only acid i've ever had, and as far as i'm concerned they're fucking unreal. worth $15.
------------------
... "wisest is he who knows that he does not know" ... "someone prove i exist" ... asparagus? ...

Hey all....
Triple dipping / double dipping is bullshit anyway. It's a term dealers use to make it sound better. It's the concentration of the acid in the fluid that matters. Remember that about 60ìg is a common dose, so small you can't even see a crystal of it without a microscope. All you need is a concentration of 1/1000 to get a high dose on a sheet. It's just the ratio of pure LSD to fluid in the bath that makes the difference.
Mkay?
Sionara
DB