• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Tylenol 3 (AKA about 300 MG Acetiminophen / 15 MG Codeine a Pill)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SnowBump

Greenlighter
I was given like 20 of these after I recently got my wisdom teeth out I think I have like 6 left.

So question is.. as about a 5"9 Male at 162 Pounds how much codeine do I need to ingest to feel what a Codeine high normally feels like

I don't really have an opiate tolerance at all although I have taken a good amount of Oxy's/Percs and vics in my lifetime.

Another factor I'm 21 if that matters..

I remember taking 2 at once while I was in pain and was pretty high.. But it might have been placebo because I was under the impression they were 30 mg codeine a pill.

how much codeine do I need to ingest to feel what a Codeine high normally feels like

These pills contain 30 mg codeine each. If you took two Tylenol 3 tablets before and felt high, you can do so again. It's not advised to take more than 1,000 mg Tylenol in one sitting so you may want to look into cold water extraction if you decide you want to take more. Everyone is different so the responses you'll get here are subjective. With that said, I'm going to go ahead and close this.

Status
Not open for further replies.