• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Twitching on a Honey Flip

Mazzab

Bluelighter
Soooo, last year at a festival, I decided I was going to honey flip for the first time (also my first time trying 2cb). The intial plan was to dose my reagent tested 25mg capsule of 2cb initially and about 2 hours in dose my reagent tested Red ? 180mg rated. Well as wouldn't you know it the shuttle was running behind over 3 hours so we ended up not getting to the festival till late. I ended up dosing them within 15 mins of walking in and within 5 minutes of each other. Here We Go! I had an awesome time all night long. One little side effect I did have though during the peak of the 2cb I was having uncontrollable leg tremors. Beyond anything dehydration or fatigue could be a culprit for. Literally, making me sit down. Lasted a good 20 mins before I could move again.

So a month or two later. I attempted another 2cb experiences mono substance. I was in more a calm at home setting. I did feel the jittery as the first time but no where near the level at the festival. Just wondering if anyone's had a reaction like this? Or maybe it's just my interaction with that substance?

I would think of it too be from too high a dose of MDMA combined with the psychedelic, rather than just 2C-B alone. Psychedelics can make me VERY shaky at times though, usually due to anxiety but I'd be lying if I said it didn't at least share some similarities to Parkinson's disease.

Never heard it called a "honey flip", either. Only a "Nexus flip" and even that isn't too common.

Either one of those can cause muscle tremors on their own, and you took a pretty heavy dose of both simultaneously. Couple that with possible dehydration/fatigue or both and you got yourself a recipe for some pretty bad tremors.

@Folley - Honey Flipping is actually a pretty common term for this combo from what i've seen.

2cb- 2 c Bee- Honey get it? Lol
I usually dose my mdma experiences at 140mg which Is a more comfortable dose for sure. The higher mdma for me really floors me so I wanna point to the 2cb dose I took. But it also could be the interaction as you guys said bc it was a pretty high dose of both

I had a similar experience just yesterday, with a 2c compound (which I'm pretty sure was BK-2c-b) except it was my whole body, I could barely hold my phone lol. Scary shit.