TWILO..my 1st nite in the big apple..SUCCESS...

ROLL2NITE

Bluelighter
thanks everyone...u guys rock...t-shirt..drgnfly..addaboy..chacha..sinthetic...and anyone else i was chillin with...had a great time...have 2 do it again sometime soon..BLUELIGHTERS rock....finally a meet-up actualy worked out
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

ALL i have 2 say is DRGNFLY....those f'n lights took me to a new level..DAMN....IF anyone is looking 4 a great light show..contact DRGNFLY @ bluelight..he is the f'n bomb.....hehehehehehehe
thanks again..NY peep's r the finest....
plur
cowboy

Well i must say... BLUELIGHT PEOPLE ARE THE F'N BOMB.......
Chacha, Roll2nite, Sinthetik...and of course T-shirt... thank you for an awesome nite. PVD was awesome but you people made the nite even better.... i thought that after we met it was going to be :hey ok, see you later...but no freaking way.... it was awesome that we all hung out till the f'n end......
Chacha - thank you... you are such a cutie
Sinthetik - thank you for that arm massage... and for chiling with me... ARM MASSAGE... DAYAMMMMM
Roll2nite - you got some moves kid.... dayam
SoopaLiana - her moves made me look silly...hahahaha
T-shirt - my Ebud... he ehee...
anyways, i will always be looking forward to meeting you people again and always. So just drop a line whenever you think you are going to be in town, or when you wanna hang out OK?
hey what happened to you specilK, and the rest of you.. i was really looking forward to hanging with you all.. hmmm well there is always next time.
hey did i remember to give you guys the head massage? dayam i can't remember... hahahaha
take care yall... and until i get to see you next time.. roll safe.. and be good.
I WAS MADDLY PLURALIZED LAST NITE....
always PLUR always...
------------------
Buzzin
DrgnFly
""""""""""qp"""""""""""
*****BEAN me up Scotty*****

vampires- rejoice! we beat the night. thanks for the trip down the "Avenue" with PVD (goddam, he knows what he's doing) We reached higher states of consciousness as we danced, laughed, touched, and well, sometimes, "just looked like a bunch of deer caught inna headlight!", together. Please come down to the city of brotherly love and do it all over again.
Drags - I'm still seeing those damn red lights! Beautiful.
T-Shirt - funny faces are, well, funny!
ChaCha - what more can I say, we bonded tough! I need more!
Roll2Nite - your a junkee! (mad love, though)
"blows your mind drastically, fantastically"
"no rest for the wicked"
"theres enough time to sleep when your dead"
I need a tan!
Peace

first off...i owe maaaddd apologies to the bluelighters at twilo last night! i cut out from the meetup early in search of the friend i was with and didn't find you guys again 'til the very end 10 minutes before i had to leave!
frown.gif

i made it back to school at 8am. an hour and a half before my first final...hehe.
if i could do it again i would have chilled with you guys the entire time...you were all so friendly!!! thnx to drgnfly, tshirt, and chacha. ya'll are so adorable.
i'm guessing the guy in the cowboy hat and crazy glowsticking skills is roll2nite? never seen any cowboy do THAT in a western movie
smile.gif
who was the guy wearing the bulls jersey?
justa side note: i love pvd. some day, i hope to have his children. or maybe not...but he is one rockin dj. i was dancing in front of the dj booth where he was spinning and some guy asked me to do a bit o' glowsticking so i obliged. when i was done PVD. *THE* PVD looked at me, gave me a thumbs up, and held up his hand for me to high-five. wooooooohooooo!!!! if it weren't for cleanliness i wouldn't wash my hand ever again.
smile.gif

much love to you guys once again,
SOOPALIANA

Ok, just have to send all my love again to everyone on here !
smile.gif
Natural high set in from the weekend - hope it lasts me through the week. And even though I barely felt anything from my beans last night
frown.gif
. . still had the best weekend ! Thanks to all of you who made it so great (drgnfly, eBabee, butterglygerl, roll2nite, sinthetic, cha cha, soopaliana (PVD luvs you ! hehehe), and all my friends that were there to share the PLURness !
smile.gif
Thanks . . love you guys !
------------------
'nuthin but PLURness'. . . . . . <<muah>>!
{{GATS}} =P